Tx/ou tix

satterwm

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2010
4 tickets-- SOLD

Section 23, Row 40, Seats 11-14

Best offer

Last edited:
I thought that the rules here on OB were for the seller to put their asking price down and not play the game of best offer.

Reactions: TedYettis34
I thought that the rules here on OB were for the seller to put their asking price down and not play the game of best offer.
I wasn't aware of that, and didn't mean to play any games.
On that note, for you- $1500 each.

And for u -- heck no. Thanks for the generous offer though. If u don't know the rules and when someone points it out, take it for what it is.
I did.
Btw, since you're in lecture mode, lecture me this...how is asking for an offer "playing games"?

I did.
Btw, since you're in lecture mode, lecture me this...how is asking for an offer "playing games"?

I'm not trying to lecture anyone. The rule as I understand it on OB Swap Meet is: state the price that u r asking for. I used to be on HornsFans and it was a free for all. The sellers would take the offers and play them off against 1 another. The seller would tell the potential buyers in private messages (PMs) that he had an offer of X and see if someone can beat offer X. When he got offer Y, he kept going with the process.

I'm not trying to lecture anyone. The rule as I understand it on OB Swap Meet is: state the price that u r asking for. I used to be on HornsFans and it was a free for all. The sellers would take the offers and play them off against 1 another. The seller would tell the potential buyers in private messages (PMs) that he had an offer of X and see if someone can beat offer X. When he got offer Y, he kept going with the process.

I understand, and appreciate, that. Problem though is that assumes I would be willing to game, which I would not be. Not that I'm not capable at times, but not with fellow OB's. No interest in it.

Fyi- not that it matters- tickets to a game like this located where these are have a high market value. While I'm willing to discount them on this board, the price would still be higher than most feel like spending. Even though it's a discounted price, I just preferred to not put what I wanted in.

I will know better next time.

I understand, and appreciate, that. Problem though is that assumes I would be willing to game, which I would not be. Not that I'm not capable at times, but not with fellow OB's. No interest in it.

Fyi- not that it matters- tickets to a game like this located where these are have a high market value. While I'm willing to discount them on this board, the price would still be higher than most feel like spending. Even though it's a discounted price, I just preferred to not put what I wanted in.

I will know better next time.

All good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT