ADVERTISEMENT

Update on wife's health..

This is very good news, man. I must have missed the original post about her diagnosis. I was unaware.

• Love
Reactions: hookem777
Wait-- how does your wife have lady parts cancer but still is able to have a kid?
Make that make sense.
Endometrial Hyperplasia.. pre cancer of the uterus. Will eventually lead to cancer and need to be taken out. The longer you live with it the more pain you're in daily and the more dangerous it gets. She decided to hold off on surgery not wanting to give up hope on another kid for our daughter...after 2 miss carriages the past 4 years ( we realized it was her PCOS and E.H that caused them) she finally is pregnant and so far so good on not losing another..We are not out of the fire yet but hoping for the best and getting in with doctors this time early to help.

Endometrial Hyperplasia.. pre cancer of the uterus. Will eventually lead to cancer and need to be taken out. The longer you live with it the more pain you're in daily and the more dangerous it gets. She decided to hold off on surgery not wanting to give up hope on another kid for our daughter...after 2 miss carriages the past 4 years ( we realized it was her PCOS and E.H that caused them) she finally is pregnant and so far so good on not losing another..We are not out of the fire yet but hoping for the best and getting in with doctors this time early to help.
They are going to put her in bed rest at month 7. The tiny cludesac I live in with 4 houses, 2 of them are occupied by OBGYNs.

No kidding. A retired one, and a brand new one. I've got both of them and their spouses in my back yard eating steaks right now. They both agreed they'd tell your wife to do this.

Reactions: hookem777
They are going to put her in bed rest at month 7. The tiny cludesac I live in with 4 houses, 2 of them are occupied by OBGYNs.

No kidding. A retired one, and a brand new one. I've got both of them and their spouses in my back yard eating steaks right now. They both agreed they'd tell your wife to do this.
my wife on our first pregnacy was high risk..she gave birth 1 month premature to my daughter...who is now 4 1/2 years old...weighs 65 lbs and is almost 5 ft tall. Kid needs to play volleyball or basketball but all she wants to do is sing and dance

as far as bed rest. she was put on bed rest her first pregnancy at 5 months. Spent almost 2 months straight in the hospital before they induced.

my wife on our first pregnacy was high risk..she gave birth 1 month premature to my daughter...who is now 4 1/2 years old...weighs 65 lbs and is almost 5 ft tall. Kid needs to play volleyball or basketball but all she wants to do is sing and dance

as far as bed rest. she was put on bed rest her first pregnancy at 5 months. Spent almost 2 months straight in the hospital before they induced.
Her PCOS caused her to have Pre clampsia and Digestional Diabetes . It was a rough pregnancy's, im hoping for a easier one this time around.

Reactions: RoboCocks21

Id love to hear more from your neighbors. Advice and recommendations would be greatfully appreciatedif not all good i understand

but email is Mrnorman.jackson@gmail.com

at this point i just want my wife to have a good pregnancy and not lose anything child. Ill do anything to make that happen.

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
Id love to hear more from your neighbors. Advice and recommendations would be greatfully appreciatedif not all good i understand

but email is Mrnorman.jackson@gmail.com

at this point i just want my wife to have a good pregnancy and not lose anything child. Ill do anything to make that happen.
Be careful leaving your email out there like that lol MM use to message them personally and give the info, he gone now. We live Alvarado and I think you live in Fort Worth or something like that. So we are on our 5th cycle trying to get pregnant. We have a great Dr that got us pregnant the first time and seems like your wife and my wife went thru the same with PCOS, pre clampsia and the diabetes and our little one came out at 37 weeks and not breathing. And now he is two going on 3 in Sept and full of energy i wish i had.....You not alone out there man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT