Update on wife's health..

Damn Brother! Hate to hear that for your wife and your family. I’ll add her to our prayer list.
Your wife and kid will need your strength more than ever right now so I’m adding an extra one for you specifically.
idk what to do man..its the one time i cant fix anything..my 5 year old woke up crying for her Ma last Saturday and i just held her and cried with her ( didnt know i had that emotion in me) and i feel so useless. I cant fix this...i cant do anything to take away the pain and it kills me. For both my girls.

• Sad
Reactions: freeper
idk what to do man..its the one time i cant fix anything..my 5 year old woke up crying for her Ma last Saturday and i just held her and cried with her ( didnt know i had that emotion in me) and i feel so useless. I cant fix this...i cant do anything to take away the pain and it kills me. For both my girls.
Lesson 1
There are certain things you can control.

Lesson 2
There are certain things you can't control.

Lesson 3
Know the difference.

There's only 1 thing that matters right now- your wife and child knowing that you love them.

That's it. Nothing else.

Sending prayers brother. Makes all the posts about politics and war seem completely trivial. You'll get through this and be stronger on the other side. As men we all want sons but God gave me 3 daughters. The love of a daddy and his daughters is so special. Take good care of your family and wish you the best.

Pulled the plug yesterday.she had 2'strokes during her coma..now just waiting

Last edited:
Dang bro. Sorry to hear that. Praying for you and your family. After every dark night there is a bright day. May the Lord hold yall tight.

Reactions: hookem777
We showed up today after they took her off her O2 medicine. She passed 10 min after we arrived. Almost like she waited on us. But it's finally over.

• Sad
Reactions: freeper
We showed up today after they took her off her O2 medicine. She passed 10 min after we arrived. Almost like she waited on us. But it's finally over.
So sorry to hear this news. Prayers to you and your family brother. I cant even imagine what it’s like to lose the love of your life. Stay strong and be secure in knowing that God is in control and has prepared a beautiful place for her. Celebrate her life in all that you do. You’re a good man.

Hate it for your wife and little one. Stay strong for them but don’t forget to grieve as well. Focus on the blessing that’s on the way.

Reactions: hookem777