ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Meyer said no thanks?

I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer here but in all seriousness has anyone been kind enough to warn Sark about the buzz saw to the North that makes it's way down to the Cotton Bowl the 2nd weekend in October? It's been known to chew up a few good coaches and he needs to be aware imo.

I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer here but in all seriousness has anyone been kind enough to warn Sark about the buzz saw to the North that makes it's way down to the Cotton Bowl the 2nd weekend in October? It's been known to chew up a few good coaches and he needs to be aware imo.

I already emailed him and let him be aware and all he said was ok, cool. Hook' Em

14 million a year for 7 years. Could be wrong on that someone else on here could help with that number.
Okay, if it was $14 million a year, you are right...wow that is alot of money to turn down. I haven't heard what he is getting in JAX, but I figured it would be more than Rhule's 9 million a year in Carolina.

We appreciate the advice Bell...but I have it on good authority that Sark has already instructed to hide the silver.
We have also developed a program wher 3 days before the game there will be ads all over OK and the Dallas area for specials on tires for houses, and hints of easy meth buys. I heard this campaign was expected to be so effective that it was unknown if OU would be able to get enough guys to the CB to fill out a team....

Reactions: freeper
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT