ADVERTISEMENT

USC Game

I think that's a fair argument if the list is based on talent alone. In fact, I actually think Texas beats SC this year. However, I chose to put Army vs Navy number one solely because that game personifies what College Football is all about in terms of the passion, rivalry, and pageantry.

I'm sorry but 7 games involving Notre Dame? No

Oklahoma/Florida Atlantic I'm going to wait and see on this one.

Oklahoma/UCLA UCLA is breaking in a new coach. Oklahoma rolls.

Obviously I don't like this list.

Reactions: westx
Yea notre dame and every game is dumb. Might as well include Texas/ou, Georgia/Alabama since notre dame plays all those games year in year out like a conference game.

I do like Auburn/Washington, tOSU/TCU, Clemson/aggsy, Miami/LSU and of course Texas/USC.

People may not agree with me on this but a non con game that we should pay attention to is ISU/IA. This is an unusual in state rivalry in that it's played in September and not at the end of the season like the others.

Anyway for the first time ISU is a team worth paying attention to. Will they go back to being ISU or are they becoming a competitive team? Look at who they beat last year. And IA put a beat down on tOSU last that was so bad it knocked the buckeyes out of the playoffs.

I am definitely going to pay attention to this one.

Reactions: westx
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT