ADVERTISEMENT

VY hires agent.

Maybe because Fisher is now out of the league for good, likely. The fact that Christian Ponder is on a team. Not to mention Brock Oswieler got 72 mil...right down in Houston. I'll give him better odds than Tebow at his prime. ..if he had one lol.

In the NFL there is a point where you are not good enough to be the starter and too famous (or infamous) to be the backup. Tebow and Manziel fit that mold for sure. I think Young's best opportunity was with the Eagles after his time with Tennessee ended. It was a time when he could have likely cemented himself as a solid backup that is capable of starting if necessary. For whatever reason it didn't work out. At 33 I would think its probably too late to make an NFL roster. His best shot is CFL.

Dallas needs a backup if Romo departs.They have a good offensive line to play behind so if they are trying out Garrett Gilbert why not Vince.Brady is 39 and Jerry thought Romo could play until 40 so a try out should not be out of the question. I know there are other questions on his playing ability in the NFL.

I wish him luck with that, if the report is true.

He still has a $100K job at UT, doesn't he?

Is the steakhouse actually his, or just paying him royalties?

According to Leigh Steinberg, he is in negotiations with the Saskatchewan Roughriders of the CFL about Young.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT