ADVERTISEMENT

WE Can Beat Bamma!

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
Our team would have to be dedicated to watching film..etc and prepare hard, and we would have to get some new plays and take advantage of their mistakes when they happen, every team makes them, but, then again I think like clob, get a high bowl like maybe OSU, Michigan, win it and up the recruiting and then come back the following yr and go Bear hunting, I mean shit , Auburn beat them, the aggs beat them,I am like some of ya "any team is beatable any Sat"! Just a thought! I need to get this Bama ghost offa my back, beating them would be a life ending reward for me, I guess we gotta walk a little harder to get there///

Hook'em

Last edited:
Reactions: freeper
Anyone can beat anyone any given day. I especially think the way bowl games are set up with so much time off between games equals the playing field a bit. It’s like a first game all over again with some teams having a month off before playing again. I think if anyone played Alabama right now they lose. Give Alabama a month off and come back and possibly catch them flat, then anything is possible. I think LSU is going to give them all they can handle this year.

We are in the tier right behind bama, lsu, jawja but ahead of meechigan. Tied with tosu.

Our team would have to be dedicated to watching film..etc and prepare hard, and we would have to get some new plays and take advantage of their mistakes when they happen, every team makes them, but, then again I think like clob, get a high bowl like maybe OSU, Michigan, win it and up the recruiting and then come back the following yr and go Bear hunting, I mean shit , Auburn beat them, the aggs beat them,I am like some of ya "any team is beatable any Sat"! Just a thought! I need to get this Bama ghost offa my back, beating them would be a life ending reward for me, I guess we gotta walk a little harder to get there///

Hook'em
Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaa

I wish but I see the real difference is in the Oline and Dline.I think Texas can compete at the skill positions but the lines take some time to build and Texas is not at that level yet.We will know more when LSU comes to Austin Next year.

Gotta get past La Tech 1st, somebody musta been eating Cajun food when they made this schedule..

Hook'em

Hook'em

And burntorange sunshine can fly out of my arse too. But it's not gonna happen this year or next. In fact it wont happen until we significantly upgrade our OL and DL.

Bama will go into Baton Roo and beat LSU by 20. We're not there yet. Can you imagine what the Bama right tackle would do to Brenda? #MeToo all day!

1996, can anyone beat Nebraska?

Greatest upset win in school history.

4th and three Brown to Lewis one of the greatest plays in school history.

Remember James Brown's prediction I think we'll win by 21?

From 1994/1997 were the last 4 years of the Tom Osborne era. Nebraska went 47/2 one of those losses was to AZS, as clob94 mentioned, and the other was to us. They won 3 out of 4 NC's during this time and would have won 4 and we were the reason they didn't. Great memories

Greatest upset win in school history.

4th and three Brown to Lewis one of the greatest plays in school history.

Remember James Brown's prediction I think we'll win by 21?

From 1994/1997 were the last 4 years of the Tom Osborne era. Nebraska went 47/2 one of those losses was to AZS, as clob94 mentioned, and the other was to us. They won 3 out of 4 NC's during this time and would have won 4 and we were the reason they didn't. Great memories
I remember that play like it was yesterday. That and the Vince run on 4th down for a td against USC are probably my 2 favorite plays of all time!

Reactions: outhereincali
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT