ADVERTISEMENT

We owe Tech a payback

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
It really started when Chris Beard left Texas Tech for the Texas job and their fans went ballistic. I dreaded the first game in Lubbock. I mean their students had camped out for days before the game. And when the Texas bus pulled up those students went ballistic. Of course I understood the reason. For the first time Texas Tech mattered in something they went to the title game and barely lost. And then their coach left and not only that he left for Texas.g

Then there was last year's fb game in Lubbock. And it was even worse. I still remember the picture of some fat boy who shoved Ovie from behind and then took of running. Alfred Collins giving their fans the finger. It won't be truly over until we play a bb game at Lubbock next month and after that good riddance and we get to see Lubbock in our rear view mirror.

But this year we get them in Austin. It's on national tv, were 10/1 and a chance for the playoffs all against a team that's a 10 point underdog. Let's send them back to the sandhills with their trails between their legs.

Hookemhorns

Reactions: freeper
It really started when Chris Beard left Texas Tech for the Texas job and their fans went ballistic. I dreaded the first game in Lubbock. I mean their students had camped out for days before the game. And when the Texas bus pulled up those students went ballistic. Of course I understood the reason. For the first time Texas Tech mattered in something they went to the title game and barely lost. And then their coach left and not only that he left for Texas.g

Then there was last year's fb game in Lubbock. And it was even worse. I still remember the picture of some fat boy who shoved Ovie from behind and then took of running. Alfred Collins giving their fans the finger. It won't be truly over until we play a bb game at Lubbock next month and after that good riddance and we get to see Lubbock in our rear view mirror.

But this year we get them in Austin. It's on national tv, were 10/1 and a chance for the playoffs all against a team that's a 10 point underdog. Let's send them back to the sandhills with their trails between their legs.

Hookemhorns
Last years game still resounds in my mind. All the ridiculous go for it on 4th by McGuire. We f-ed it up. Something tells me this is going to be a end of regular season explanation point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT