ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 predictions

Re-read it........... pay closer attention.
Focus on this paragraph--- THEN read what I say later....

On paper, this is a 10-2 football team. A really good football team that lacks depth. Some serious talent in the starting rotation and some serious question marks in the support staff.
Barring injury, we will play for the Big 12 title. Probably against Kstate. Barring injury, we will win the Big 12 title. Thus putting us in place for a playoff bid.

I'm going out on a limb and saying Texas v. Okie State B12 title.

@clob94 thank you. That was brilliant. I'm sitting in my office at the college surrounded by history books and none of them are as entertaining and accurate as your prose. You missed your calling my friend. As I read your report, I could see the battle unfold and feel the sudden knowing terror that must've gripped the Georgians as they realized they had fornicated upwards. I just sat back to appreciate the picture you'd painted and in my mind I could see the charge of the French cavalry at Crecy, and the subsequent slaughter of the French nobility by English infantry on that field. Loved every word of your post, hell, I'd read the phone book if you wrote the damned thing.

An extra ration of falernian for @clob94.....chop chop...!!
“Fornicated upwards…” 😝😝😝

Reactions: freeper
From beautiful Brazoria County and the west bank of the Brazos.....FIGHT...!!!

Re-read it........... pay closer attention.
Focus on this paragraph--- THEN read what I say later....

On paper, this is a 10-2 football team. A really good football team that lacks depth. Some serious talent in the starting rotation and some serious question marks in the support staff.
Barring injury, we will play for the Big 12 title. Probably against Kstate. Barring injury, we will win the Big 12 title. Thus putting us in place for a playoff bid.
Umm k stae vs ou or Kansas might be on par with texas. Tecu, tcu, ok st, baylol look bad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT