ADVERTISEMENT

Weekly FB Recruiting thread (Fri 6 pm) - Whittington visiting on Saturday

Suchomel

Staff
Aug 10, 2001
Friday 6 pm update - UT commitment Jordan Whittington visiting tomorrow.

Thursday 8:55 p.m. update
-
Top seven for Chris Adimora and Demariyon Houston includes Texas.

Thursday 6:35 p.m. p.m. update
-
Looks like top 2020 safety Bryson Washington is visiting Texas . I'm working to confirm the date of the visit (his tweet isn't from Austin).

Also, top 2019 DB target Marques Caldwell said via text he will be in Austin on Tuesday for a visit. Worth watching that one very closely.

Wednesday 5 p.m. update
-
Aledo DB Jeffery Carter with a top four that includes Texas.

Wednesday 10:15 a.m. update -
Got word from one of our guys in the Rivals network that Cedar Hill Trinity safety Lewis Cine will be taking an official visit to Texas next weekend. He's scheduled to visit Penn State this weekend. We'll follow up with more detail later today.

Tuesday 11:25 am update
-
Javonne Shepherd on his way to Austin.

Tuesday 10:50 a.m. update
-
Should be an interesting camp tonight for QBs. 2020 standout Malik Hornsby tells me he'll be working out tonight and Hudson Card had told me previously that he'd be at tonight's camp and Sunday night's camp.

Monday 5:40 p.m update -
Texas will host top 2020 defensive end Prince Dorbah for its camp on Sunday. Dorbah visited OU and Oklahoma State last weekend.

Monday 11:10 a.m. update
-
Five-star corner Derek Stingley will announce his decision on June 20. He visited Florida last week and will visit visit LSU "very soon," possibly even this weekend. He visited UT in early May. He'll choose from those three schools. LSU remains the favorite.

Monday 10:20 a.m. update
- Top OL Javonne Shepherd will be in Austin tomorrow with his trainer. He'll spend the majority of the day on campus and then will hang out during Texas' first mini-camp tomorrow night (he won't work out).

Obviously, getting Shepherd on campus for an extended visit is a big step for Texas.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News