ADVERTISEMENT

Well!

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
I was almost right, Iowa State beating OU in Norman, Final Score OU 42. IState 41, OU is overrated I thi It took KState and IState to show them up!

I was building fence all day yesterday, only watched the OU game. I’ve got to say I kind of wished I didn’t even watch that shit show. Riley is getting a bad case of Stoopsitis awfully early in his career. Riley after the game said it was a November game and we won so we’ll take it. Uh yeah, November has nothing to do with it, we lucked out a win against an inferior opponent.

I was building fence all day yesterday, only watched the OU game. I’ve got to say I kind of wished I didn’t even watch that shit show. Riley is getting a bad case of Stoopsitis awfully early in his career. Riley after the game said it was a November game and we won so we’ll take it. Uh yeah, November has nothing to do with it, we lucked out a win against an inferior opponent.

Welcome to our World Bell!

Reactions: freeper
Somethin somethin somethin how long you been hanging out on this site?

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
75446486-10218234980819812-85690060753600512-n.jpg

in all fairness....OU is in a rebuilding year. They had to replace the whole O line....new QB, etc. plus they have had injuries as well. OU sucks for sure....but we should be so lucky.

and damn Bell!....tsk,tsk….using a rock drill for T posts....at our place in Wimberley we just drove the T posts.

If ya was working smarter, then you would have shot that shit instead of banging away with that little machine,I was a forerunner in using a Hoe ram back in the day,then I got smart and started shootin Dynamite for sewer lines and water lines up in the hills offa Mo Pac, Did some fence poles too, saves ya back and machine, I had Hydrlic Ram on my backhoe that cost me 10 grand back then and it worked great but, you had to change bit every now and then, The word of the day Bell is...Don't f with it, just shoot it!...LOL, by the way , I see ya have a quick change on that Bobcat, very smart! is that a Okido Ram?

If ya was working smarter, then you would have shot that shit instead of banging away with that little machine,I was a forerunner in using a Hoe ram back in the day,then I got smart and started shootin Dynamite for sewer lines and water lines up in the hills offa Mo Pac, Did some fence poles too, saves ya back and machine, I had Hydrlic Ram on my backhoe that cost me 10 grand back then and it worked great but, you had to change bit every now and then, The word of the day Bell is...Don't f with it, just shoot it!...LOL, by the way , I see ya have a quick change on that Bobcat, very smart! is that a Okido Ram?
It’s a Toku Ram. I hear you about the dynamite but I live over the Edwards Aquifer and they’re kind of picky about that stuff and I sure don’t want to screw up my water well. If I was banging rocks for a living I’d have a much bigger rig but for my personal stuff it does a good job.

and damn Bell!....tsk,tsk….using a rock drill for T posts....at our place in Wimberley we just drove the T posts.
Uh huh, in that pic that drill bit is solid white, that’s not pixie dust, that’s limestone dust, you aren’t driving anything through that. BTW back in college I worked for an outfit out of New Braunfels and we used to dig graves and set up the tent etc at the cemetery. We were using bobcat track Ho’s and some of the hardest rock we encountered was in Wimberley Texas so I’m not buying your story. We’d literally ho ram on a grave for 2 to 3 days just to get down to legal depth which is about 5’

buy it or don't.....doesn't matter to me. we dug the post holes for cedar posts, but just drove the T posts.Our place was closer to Driftwood than Wimberley.

For what it is worth....I damned sure would have used that rig you have if I would have had it.

the machine I mainly used there was a Shindawa brush cutter. I put the saw tooth blades on it and cleared cedar. The thing required a shoulder harness and had a handle bar handle. Amazing. you could swing at a cedar as big around as a beer can and just swing right through it like it was straw.

buy it or don't.....doesn't matter to me. we dug the post holes for cedar posts, but just drove the T posts.Our place was closer to Driftwood than Wimberley.

For what it is worth....I damned sure would have used that rig you have if I would have had it.
I should have been clear, I'm talking about straight bedrock limestone with no or very little dirt. An inch or less. As a high school kid for about a month one summer I was volunteered by my dad to help a guy build fence. We drove them in just like you said but there was a little dirt and you drove it in and it curved and slid around rocks and then you bent it straight once you got it in. No fun. This drill is for the t posts in solid rock, it doesn't really work in dirt very well.

I have to admit that discussions like these are why I keep coming back and reading this site. Funny which direction a conversation can go.

And what is your point, Bama fan? I'd love to hear your spin, lol. Your team lost. You won't even win the $EC west and make it to your CCG. Your team should be out based on that. But let's hear your argument. Not that you're biased at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT