ADVERTISEMENT

West Virginia Mountaineers 2018 College Football Today Preview

Hold up..... tcu at number 5?

Puff
Puff

Paaaaaaaaaaaasssss!

There's no way in he** that Auburn and TCU will finish in the top 15 let alone top 5.

It says that Texas has the 6th toughest schedule in the country. Fwiw, it said ND has the toughest.

With the exception of TCU it's pretty much the same top 10 as it was at the end of the season.

What a joke

There's no way in he** that Auburn and TCU will finish in the top 15 let alone top 5.

It says that Texas has the 6th toughest schedule in the country. Fwiw, it said ND has the toughest.

With the exception of TCU it's pretty much the same top 10 as it was at the end of the season.

What a joke
Sounds like this website likes to suck off the Irish. I'm done with this garbage.

What a joke
ESPN Football Power Index has Texas with #4 toughest SOS and Notre Dame with #20

You go on ahead and sleep on wvu this year hoss..... go on witcha bad self....

I guess you do not follow CFB or the BigXII closely

Who's sleeping on WVU? They look a lot like 2017 Okielite, great QB, RB and WR's. With a poor defense. I guess you have forgot, 2017 OkieLite beat some good teams and put some key players in the NFL.

WVU, will score a lot of points and give every defense they face, trouble. I do think they are one or two injuries away from being a horrible defense

I guess you do not follow CFB or the BigXII closely

Who's sleeping on WVU? They look a lot like 2017 Okielite, great QB, RB and WR's. With a poor defense. I guess you have forgot, 2017 OkieLite beat some good teams and put some key players in the NFL.

WVU, will score a lot of points and give every defense they face, trouble. I do think they are one or two injuries away from being a horrible defense

I think our defense will be better this year up front but more questionable on the back end. The DL transfers from USC and Clemson will give us depth on the defensive line we haven't had in years. Our middle will be solid from a starter perspective, but depth will be a concern particularly as was mentioned if we have any injuries. We signed a grad transfer from UCLA but he has not made it to campus yet, so I don't expect much help from him at least early on, and honestly I question why you bother to transfer if you are not going to join the team until August. He could have had the summer to get to know his team and learn some things about the schemes we run from teammates, but he missed out on all that. We should be good at the safety spots, but CB is a concern with no depth and limited existing experience.

If our front 6 are not a factor, we are going to have to win shoot outs every week.

I expect 8 or 9 wins for WVU, with 7 being the floor and 10 being the ceiling.

They are also one hit on Grier away from being average on offense.

Agreed. He's the straw and the drink. He's got weapons around him, no doubt, but he's what takes goes guys from a 6.5 to a 9.

If their team stays healthy, expect old couches to be in short supply.

Without question Grier getting hurt would... hurt... but hopefully Miami-transfer Jack Allison will be comfortable enough with the offense after sitting out last year to at least do as good as the Hobbit (Skylar Howard) did and he had 10 wins his last season. Allison is more talented than Howard was, but Howard was gutty-tough. Don't know if Allison is tough or not yet.

6'5 and, excuse me 181?

181? 1 fvcking 81?

(clob checks his notes to see when he last weighed 181)

8th grade. I weighed 181 in 8th grade.

Without question Grier getting hurt would... hurt... but hopefully Miami-transfer Jack Allison will be comfortable enough with the offense after sitting out last year to at least do as good as the Hobbit (Skylar Howard) did and he had 10 wins his last season. Allison is more talented than Howard was, but Howard was gutty-tough. Don't know if Allison is tough or not yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT