ADVERTISEMENT

What do Ya Think?

Todd Orlando gave up a ridiculous amount of passing yards to Houston Baptist. Tech shouldn't even be a contest.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
Todd Orlando gave up a ridiculous amount of passing yards to Houston Baptist. Tech shouldn't even be a contest.

Todd is at usc. But yes, Orlando's defense is a gimmick that was quickly schemed. Blitzing from the secondary every play is stupid. Teams learned to throw the ball to the area where the the blitz was coming from. Our current defense was 10000x better.

Turns out Yurcich is much better schematically and a better situational play caller than Herman.

Here is my take (and I suck at most things)
UTEP is a VERY bad team.
Texas looked ready to play and focused.
New O scheme looked good
I'm still worried about pass D and linebackers (their WR dropped several balls)
The Oline has a chance to be pretty good
Sam looked better and seemed to release the ball quicker.
I think having UTEP followed by TT is great way to get the team ready to go for rest of conf
Big 12 looks weak and Sun Belt is really good ha

It appears Orlando only was at TT for 2 weeks until USC came calling. I have it on good authority that Orlando's USC defense has yet to be scored upon....

None the less.... whether the Tech coach is Todd Orlando or Tony Orlando, our offense is likely somewhat better than Houston Baptist. Clob's analysis is right on...

I can't believe that Tech lost that game! Tech dropped from a contender to shit team.....

119556892-10220627400847357-7300339368778851365-n.jpg

I can't believe that Tech lost that game! Tech dropped from a contender to shit team.....

119556892-10220627400847357-7300339368778851365-n.jpg
Well they didn’t actually lose but I would say only beating Houston Baptist by 2 at home is pretty much a loss. We should roll Tech by 30+ next weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT