ADVERTISEMENT

When you have no hope why bother

I don't mean to be labor a point but I have another point I want to add. A lot of people are going on about the coaches. And look I know its college fb not the NFL and college players don't get paid. I know it's a cliche but the coaches prepare you for the game and they make adjustments during it. But players win the game and once you're on the field it's up to you the coaches can do only so much. Senior leadership may be another cliche but an important one. We all know all about how many freshman are playing and we only have 14 seniors on the rosters and only 6 of them are starters. But with all the freshman the seniors have to be ones who are the leaders on the field, the ones who show where to line up and remember what to do when they call the plays. Not just on the field but in the locker room as well. And Imo our seniors clearly have not done that. Our freshman are going to have to learn it themselves it's obvious nobody else nobody else on the team can teach them. Yes I know they're just kids they're not getting paid. But UT is big time college fb and if you're not getting it done it has to be said about you. Like I said the coaches can do only so much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT