ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you like Clemson or Alabama?

Bell, why are you bringing OU into the discussion in this thread? This thread is about the Clemson/Alabama game. Let it go, man. :rolleyes:

You know where they would love to have a conversation about this, the gooner board.

Some final thoughts about the game. They kept talking about how the Alabama qb didn't have to do much during the season and how he wasn't doing much in last night's game. And then after doing nothing in the passing game thanks to a blown coverage by the Clemson secondary he trhows a 68 yard td pass. And then when Clemson finally goes ahead he scores on a 30 yard scramble.

I started thinking does everything go their way?

Now I want to say something here. They must have mentioned Steve Sarkanian's name 100 times last night. But they never said anything about Clemson oc Tony Elliot. They did the one thing he wanted to do most is try to run at least 90 plays and they did. And the mighty tide defense finally buckled. In the end they could not stop Deshaun Watson.

And Clemson is the nc

Reactions: westx and oldhorn2
I am referring to when they lose. Good grief poisoning the Auburn spirit tree a few years ago.

A women shooting someone in her home because in her opinion they weren't upset enough about Bama losing to Auburn.

The drunken lady who dove into the crowd and kicked everything possible at the Sugar Bowl against OK a few years ago.

And there's the things they say on that dunce's Finebaum's radio show.

Most people are great when they win.
Every fan base has a few crazy people. The five people you listed don't represent the whole fan base. My experiences with the people were before be games were played.

Every fan base has a few crazy people. The five people you listed don't represent the whole fan base. My experiences with the people were before be games were played.

Ok fair enough. But still no Texas fans that I know of read about ever did anything like that.

Some final thoughts about the game. They kept talking about how the Alabama qb didn't have to do much during the season and how he wasn't doing much in last night's game. And then after doing nothing in the passing game thanks to a blown coverage by the Clemson secondary he trhows a 68 yard td pass. And then when Clemson finally goes ahead he scores on a 30 yard scramble.

I started thinking does everything go their way?

Now I want to say something here. They must have mentioned Steve Sarkanian's name 100 times last night. But they never said anything about Clemson oc Tony Elliot. They did the one thing he wanted to do most is try to run at least 90 plays and they did. And the mighty tide defense finally buckled. In the end they could not stop Deshaun Watson.

And Clemson is the nc
Great point, cali. I was thinking the same thing last night when Herbstreit said "You know we have been talking a lot about Sarkisian and the great game he is calling" (I thought he was going to begin praising Elliott), then he says "Let's talk about defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt and the great job he has done". These quotes aren't verbatim, but, close enough.

Reactions: swVAHorn
My computer doesn't have the ability to transfer videos over to this site. But after watching that video I saw one of a Alabama fan bloodied in a fight after losing to Clemson.

Have you checked it out?

Yeah, I saw that one as well. Interestingly, I saw that there were a couple of ranking services that had Alabama as the national champion this year. I'm pretty sure they will claim it.

Reactions: AlabamaHorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT