ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you like on Sunday?

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
We have JVL/NE up first. Like a lot of fans I have an anybody but the Pats attitude. But I don't know if JVL has a chance.

MN/Phil is the second game. The Eagles qb is out I hope that goes the Vikings way. Do you guys remember Brian Robinson a de on our nc team? Well he's in his 11th year all with the Vikes.

I hope the Vikings win and become the first team to host a SB and win it all on Super Sunday.

If Brady's hand is ok and he's healthy, NE will win. If not, and Hoyer has to play, Jax has a legitimate shot.

I'm pulling for Minny as well. I really like Keenum and Robison. Its hard to ever root for Philly because of their fans, who are the worst in sports. I think Minnesota wins a close, low scoring game. It will probably come down to who has the ball last. It will be cool if the Vikes win in that they will be the only team in NFL history to play in the Super Bowl on their home field.

It depends.... there's this one girl I see at the pub on Saturdays, blonde hair, nice fake boobs, but she's a little stuck up. She does give great blowies though. Then there's this other girl..... Sandy blonde..... not as hot but was a college cheerleader and built like a brick sh!thouse. She's almost as fun BUT she winds up doing my laundry when I run to get tacos at El nopalitos. So as I said...... it depends on who I like on Sundays if I need laundry done or not.

Reactions: freeper
If Brady's hand is ok and he's healthy, NE will win. If not, and Hoyer has to play, Jax has a legitimate shot.

I'm pulling for Minny as well. I really like Keenum and Robison. Its hard to ever root for Philly because of their fans, who are the worst in sports. I think Minnesota wins a close, low scoring game. It will probably come down to who has the ball last. It will be cool if the Vikes win in that they will be the only team in NFL history to play in the Super Bowl on their home field.

It would be interesting to find out how many players from the nc team are still in the NFL. The only ones I can think of are the two Brian's Orapko and Robison. Obviously they are the ones with the longest careers.

Fwiw, Robison has missed only two games in his career. Another way to put it is that he's played in 174 out of a possible 176 games. In other words he's been a gladiator.

When I think of Robison highlight as a Longhorn it was that 4th down stop on LenDale White in the title game. He and Michael Huff combined to make the tackle. And the rest is history. Go get that SB ring Brian.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Its over. Philly to the SB vs New England. Yuck. I hate both teams, but no way in hell I can pull for the Patriots. Go Eagles, I suppose.

Its over. Philly to the SB vs New England. Yuck. I hate both teams, but no way in hell I can pull for the Patriots. Go Eagles, I suppose.

F the eagles hate their fan base and them, hated the draft was there this year cowboy fans don't want the Eagles to win. And Brady is Brady I'll leave it at that.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Pats/ Eagles is depressing in the same way that the all SEC title game was two weeks ago.

As much as I hate to admit it I've got to give it up for Tom Brady. The man is 40 years old and is still playing like a kid out of college.

Pats/ Eagles is depressing in the same way that the all SEC title game was two weeks ago.

As much as I hate to admit it I've got to give it up for Tom Brady. The man is 40 years old and is still playing like a kid out of college.

If Brady wins his 6th super bowl he should just retire live and then leave the Patriots scrambling for a qb of the future cause their backup is gone and they will kick them selves in the butt for letting him go.

Not that anyone cares, but I wont even watch. I havnt watched/followed Pro football in almost 10 years. Jerra finally beat all the give a damn out of me.

Reactions: Belldozer1
I'm not a pro guy. Never really have been. But an all "new england" superbowl can't be good for ratings.

I will take any team except Philly,Nasty fans and I do not want to hear it from them. The vikes have a QB who is from Abilene,Texas.

An opinion on fans in Philadelphia. Yes they are bad but imo the worst fans in American sports are Bama fans. I mean people have been shot, oak trees have been poisoned, and a lot more. And I've seen Bama students actually cry after Bama loses a game. The worst sports fans in the world are South American soccer fans. Bama fans are next. Then you have Philly fans.

https://washingtonpost.com/news/ear...ans-philadelphia-has-greased-the-light-poles/

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2018/01/photos_riot_police_on_horses_storm_parking_lots_be.html

Here you go so you can see how stupid the Eagles fan base is and how they are the worst fan base out there to prove that Bama fans might have a little bit more intelligence then the Eagles fans.
That might be the funniest article about football that I've ever read. Philly fans not fighting with Viking fans, but with themselves.

And the dude saying, "Look, viking fans, if you guys win, take off your Viking clothes or you'll ge t your a$$ kicked" is just awesome.

That might be the funniest article about football that I've ever read. Philly fans not fighting with Viking fans, but with themselves.

And the dude saying, "Look, viking fans, if you guys win, take off your Viking clothes or you'll ge t your a$$ kicked" is just awesome.

Did you even see them wasting good beer?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT