ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you like on Sunday?

Any one that throws full on beers at their opponents fans are just POS human beings any one that drinks Natty light are subhuman.
Damn dude. That's some straight up white privilege right there. No le gusto natty lite? Por que?

Damn dude. That's some straight up white privilege right there. No le gusto natty lite? Por que?

LOL!

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: clob94
What is the deal with East Coasters always acting like idiots on the streets after a big win.

What is the deal with East Coasters always acting like idiots on the streets after a big win.
I remember kentucky and wisconsin fans burning couches a few years ago but I think it was just them trying to out do the east coasters.

Oh that's nothing....... literally nothing....

Have you seen the video where the guy gets on his hands and knees and eats from a pile of police horse sh!t? He eats it......off the ground...... like a dog bowl...... horse caca......

Oh that's nothing....... literally nothing....

Have you seen the video where the guy gets on his hands and knees and eats from a pile of police horse sh!t? He eats it......off the ground...... like a dog bowl...... horse caca......

Yep. :eek::eek:

That's just........wow. The next time i'm in philly and someone says "dude, try this cheese steak. It's the bomb!" Ima be like "ya'll eat horse sh!t."

Reactions: LongfellowDrew
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT