ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you like tomorrow

That just means he's biracial. He identifies as black as far as I'm concerned he is.
I find it puzzling how in a world where black men are supposed to be at a disadvantage, a man with a white mother doesn't consider himself white.......

I find it puzzling how in a world where black men are supposed to be at a disadvantage, a man with a white mother doesn't consider himself white.......
Depends on how they were raised and how they identify themselves.

I don't think it's Patrick himself identifying like that. It's the media creating all these political agendas. If I had to guess he could probably care less. He just doesn't seem like that type of guy to me.

Mahomes mom is white.........
DNA analysis shows that American blacks are on average 25-30 % caucasian. There were that many massas in the woodpile. Are we going back to the "one spot" rule? My father could not get admitting privileges at a protestant hospital in the 50s, despite an Ivy degree and a residency at Baylor. So he went to the catholic hospital in Dallas with the black drs. Many were quite pale.

Mixed people usually identify with the culture they were raised in. My friend is half white and half Mexican. He was raised by his mother that is Mexican so he spoke fluent spanish and celebrated that culture. Last name was Hylton.

For black folks that are mixed that's probably based on their color as well as culture.

Last edited:
Mixed people usually identify with the culture they were raised in. My friend is half white and half Mexican. He was raised by his mother that is Mexican so he spoke fluent spanish and celebrated that culture. Last name was Hylton.

For black folks that are mixed that's probably based on their color as well as culture.
Obama has entered the thread...

• Haha
Reactions: EWNHorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT