who wants an incredible belly laugh??? aggy edition

BrobaFapp

CEO of the Trey Owens Fan club
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2009
chained up in drunk randokes cellar
yes this is from that dork at gag em jizzette.

he has a rundown of how he sees the rest of the aggy schedule.

and before you ask why go there or give it clicks. It's no different that scouring texgags for good comedy.

Texas A&M football vs. Texas, 11/30​

Here we go, folks. The big one. The Lone Star Showdown is back.

The Longhorns are below your Fightin' Texas Aggies in the standings right now, having just moved to 2-0 with a win over the hapless Oklahoma Sooners earlier today. The Aggies remain the only 3-0 team in conference play, and if these games play out as predicted, they'll be 7-0 coming into this one.

The Longhorns have to navigate a few tough spots before this, but they don't face any truly scary teams apart from Georgia—but even that one has lost some luster. All that to say, the game in College Station is probably the toughest one left on the Longhorns' slate, especially when you consider that they are at home for several other big contests.

I think we see the Kyle Field crowd make a difference early. If things go like I'm predicting, this will be an atmosphere unmatched by any we've seen at the Home of the 12th Man in living memory, and they're bound to make a huge difference.

I've got A&M jumping all over the Longhorns early and pressing their advantage throughout the game. With the crowd behind them, it could be a long day for the Longhorn offense. Ewers is prone to strange turnovers, and I think A&M becomes the benefactor of one or two while shutting down the ground game entirely.

Prediction: Texas A&M 44, Texas 20

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.