ADVERTISEMENT

Who/what to watch for in 2016

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
The only schools I follow are UT, OK, Baylor, and TCU. But right now these are the schools that matter in Big XII fb.

freshman and sophomores to watch for

TCU - Montrell Wilson and Emanuel Porter MW could be an outstanding safety and he can play lb. EP could be their next Josh Doctson

OK - Charles Walker and Jordan Thomas It didn't help OK any when CW couldn't go in the Clemson game. I don't know if Zack Sanchez has announced if he's coming out for the draft but if he stays he and JT could give OK a pair of lock down cb's.

Baylor - Jarret Stidham and whoever is their next receiver. Stidham could end up being their starter at qb

Texas - becuase this is a longhorn board I get to name three. Chris Warren, Connor Williams, and Malik Jefferson. After the ND game the former AA ol during the Macovic era said Connor Williams was already the best player on the Texas offense. All you have to do is look at film in the season final against Baylor to see how far he progressed. Shawn Oakman didn't make many tackles. You can say what you want about Chris Warren's game against TT and the raiders were mediocre. I have a question for you. When was the last time any TX rb have that kind of game against terrible defenses or anyone for that matter? It's been so long I think Clinton was still president. MJ need I say anything more?

Up and coming rivalries

OK/TCU - the four games they've played have been decided by a total of 15 points and what an ending it was this year.

Baylor/OK - now this one could become really nasty. OK came out and was not going to lose three in a row to Baylor. There was a lot of shoving going on in this game. There was a cheap shot body slam that OK's Jordan Thomas put on Stidham the Baylor qb. Amazingly there was no penalty or ejection. Later on a Baylor player led with his helmet to the helmet of the women beater. His helmet flew off and then a shouting match occurred. Once again no penalty or ejection. An OK player was ejected. After he was ejected he flipped off the Baylor fans as he was walking to the locker room. Like I said OK had lost the previous two to Baylor and not only that they were humiliated. I like rivalries like this.

Baylor/TCU this one keeps getting better.

Texas/OSU we need to go to Stillwater on Oct 1st and let those sob's know that the only reason they won last year in Austin was because of the zebra's. I'm still po'd about the officiating from that game.

One more up and upcoming
Gus Johnson and Joel Klatt the one thing that Fox/FS1 and the Big XII have going for them is this announcing duo. I see some teams where the analyst is good by the pbp is lousy. Sean McDonough/Chris Spielman are a good duo. But this one is the best. I love GJ's voice you can have Chris Fowler.

Reactions: CoachEmUp64
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT