ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Disney trying to groom your kids?

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Sports related because Disney owns ABC. ABC owns ESPN. ESPN owns the Longhorn network.

So I thought this whole "Disney wants your kids to be gay/trans/pansexual/etc" was a bit tin-foil hat in nature.

It looks like I might be dead wrong.

The Corporate President of Disney wants 50% of its characters to be LGBTQIAPOC characters. There's what-- ~3% of the population that identifies to this?

Here's a content person that works for Disney TV talking about her "not so secret gay agenda" in Disney shows....

And then there's this (sort of) guy...

Anybody translate that nonsense for me?

And finally, no more mentioning of boys, girls, ladies, or gentlemen at Disney theme parks.

How fvcking stupid is this?

But wait, there's more....

Check out this moronic cvnt that is spewing lies about Florida and Texas legislation.

You show me one person in Texas who has had their child "taken" from them because they are gay. Fvcking lying piece of shit b!tch.

So I stand corrected. Disney may actually be trying to groom your kids.....

So wrong and disgusting. Kids aren't transgender. That's the parents pushing their flawed lifestyle on their kids. I agree with Governor Abbott. If a parent has gender reassignment surgery done to their child it should be child abuse. This world is so screwed up with groups of people trying to normalize this kind of alternative lifestyle. It's not normal and shouldn't be accepted as so. These people need mental help.

This is extremely disappointing.

I just want to take my 3 year old to see ****ing Mickey and Minnie. Damnit, why do adults have to ruin shit.
It’s the American Communists that are ruining the country. Just turn on the television . . . apparently, the US is made up of 50% - 75% POC; 25% - 50% biracial couples; 25% - 50% LGBTQ+ couples. It’s by design to shift the “norm” to not reflect reality.

The Communist/Marxist ideology is too entrenched in our academic/corporate/government/media infrastructures. The country is toast for our lifetime. 2022 and 2024 won’t change that. It’ll take another generation to get back to the western cultural norms that we grew up with.

It’s the American Communists that are ruining the country. Just turn on the television . . . apparently, the US is made up of 50% - 75% POC; 25% - 50% biracial couples; 25% - 50% LGBTQ+ couples. It’s by design to shift the “norm” to not reflect reality.

The Communist/Marxist ideology is too entrenched in our academic/corporate/government/media infrastructures. The country is toast for our lifetime. 2022 and 2024 won’t change that. It’ll take another generation to get back to the western cultural norms that we grew up with.
Is it communists or just fvcking liars?

My head strong 5 yo granddaughter loves all the Disney princesses who are all girl to her. I doubt any of the "changes" will deter her thinking. Besides, the "Descendants" are children of female princesses and male princes. My granddaughter told me so.😁🤘

Reactions: Belldozer1
Frankly, I could care less if they want to show all Bi racial couples on TV...I am not offended.....But when they want to bring all this transgender crap into the schools and tell young children that it is not only normal, but preferred....goddammit! I get pissed to the highest extent of pisstivity!

IT AINT NORMAL!!!! They may try to piss on my leg and tell me it is rainwater, but I aint buying!

So be it....I will not watch Disney, ESPN or LHN if that is what they are on about.

My head strong 5 yo granddaughter loves all the Disney princesses who are all girl to her. I doubt any of the "changes" will deter her thinking. Besides, the "Descendants" are children of female princesses and male princes. My granddaughter told me so.😁🤘
I love it. Your granddaughter has obviously been surrounded by strong role models.

So wrong and disgusting. Kids aren't transgender. That's the parents pushing their flawed lifestyle on their kids. I agree with Governor Abbott. If a parent has gender reassignment surgery done to their child it should be child abuse. This world is so screwed up with groups of people trying to normalize this kind of alternative lifestyle. It's not normal and shouldn't be accepted as so. These people need mental help.
Damn right. I've told this story before but I'm going to tell it again because it's so wrong and awkward. About 5 years ago when kids turning trans wasn't really common yet, 2 of my daughters had friends whose siblings had started taking hormone therapy to start the trans process. These were both girls and around 15 years old at the time. You talk about damn awkward. And both of their parents were nice, respectable folks imo.

I agree it should be treated as child abuse though. There is a reason your kids are under your protection and guidance until they are 18. The brain is not fully developed in these teens and they are not ready to make those irreparable decisions. I'm no doctor but once you start the hormone process and you are a teen girl, I would have to assume all of your reproductive development stops prematurely and doesn't fully develop so if you try to reverse course after a couple years it may be too late to return to how you were?

here’s part of the problem, everything is becoming backwards. My 2 youngest daughters are in middle school and high school. They come home all the time telling me that so and so is Transgender now and another kid is bi and pansexual. It
doesn’t even phase them anymore
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...not-share-kids-gender-identities-parents.html
Dear God I wish I were back in HS/College-- I'd be dropping the D on so many girls that weren't into the Beta male/sub-pansexual thing--- I could start my own tribe.

How would you like to be a teen, young adult dating these days? All I can say for these young girls you better try to date someone you’ve known since grade school so you can be sure what you’re getting is what it is

Reactions: Drtxhorn
Well, you can’t they aren’t making progress. Rachel Levine wins Woman of the Year by USA Today while at the same time winning Babylon Bee’s Man of rhe Year

Reactions: Belldozer1
Absolutely disgusting and immoral. 🤢
The sodomites from the video above remind me of this:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT