ADVERTISEMENT

Why This Place is Worth $10/month

ATRumbler

I would rather be seen than viewed.
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2004
It’s not the football or sports coverage, although that coverage seems to be the best in the business.

It’s not celebrating Texas sports, or more often (since 2009) venting on our shortcomings.

It’s not the snarky repartee, the hilarious and well-places gifs, or the occasional meltdown.

It’s not the Corral, and It’s certainly not any thread that has Level 1 in the title.

It’s not even - and I say this with reticence - threads featuring ex-cheerleaders.

It’s that you can come here and post a question on literally anything - from traveling to Italy to eating in Bismarck North Dakota, from questions on physics or healthcare to guidance on how to construct a dollhouse, from financial tips on retirement to how to cook that prime rib you were suddenly assigned. Anything. I do not believe there is a solitary topic that you could ask for advice and not receive legitimately helpful responses.

This place is a fantastic intellectual, informational and experiential resource that’s well worth the $10/month price of admission. The impact it’s had on where I travel, how I travel, where I eat, how I cook, what I buy and a number of other subtle categories and influences has been mildly profound.

BUT ... and it’s a huge but: BUT... it’s not worth $12/month. So don’t go raising prices Ketch.

Thanks to all of you: the staff that works so hard to build this structure, and all of you for the inconsistent but oh so worthwhile content. Even those of us that provide perspective by seemingly losing it.

Merry Christmas to everyone and thank you all. May 2021 bring you pleasure and blessings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News