ADVERTISEMENT

Wildcat vs. private pyle

Look at all the KU fans at pyle field. Aggy just stuffed on 4th down, lol.

Pyle is no home field advantage for the gomes. Hasn't been in many years. After aggy loses tonight, the losses are going to start piling up. The only sure win on their schedule is UAB. They'll most likely end up 5-7 and no bowl game. I hope they choke on Jimbo's contract. =)roll

Just for chits n giggles, I peeked into texags to see their 4th qtr joy ripped to shreds by yet another Texas last second field goal.

Wow, 19 pages on our game alone. Our own official game thread won't make it that long. I know we talk crap about them as well but ho-lee-crap you'd think we still play each other with that much fresh hatred.

Felt like walking into in-laws house in the middle of a fight. Guess I have to remind myself once a year why I don't pay much attention to their site.

Just for chits n giggles, I peeked into texags to see their 4th qtr joy ripped to shreds by yet another Texas last second field goal.

Wow, 19 pages on our game alone. Our own official game thread won't make it that long. I know we talk crap about them as well but ho-lee-crap you'd think we still play each other with that much fresh hatred.

Felt like walking into in-laws house in the middle of a fight. Guess I have to remind myself once a year why I don't pay much attention to their site.
They need a mental health evaluation.

aggy is completely obsessed with Texas. The signs referencing Texas at their ESPN College Gameday deal when they played Clemson were laughable. Texas knocking off OU today ruined their hate-fest they thought they were going to have. Its about to get real with Texas winning and aggy losing. They're going to sh*t when Texas starts mopping up in recruiting.

aggy is completely obsessed with Texas. The signs referencing Texas at their ESPN College Gameday deal when they played Clemson were laughable. Texas knocking off OU today ruined their hate-fest they thought they were going to have. Its about to get real with Texas winning and aggy losing. They're going to sh*t when Texas starts mopping up in recruiting.
Man, I honestly think they are worse now than when we played. I've been to about 6 or 7 of our games and they really weren't much worse than the Okies (after our last game being the exception. SCOREBOARD!). But now,......I'm telling ya even with the new house & new neighborhood they haven't moved on. Therapist needed, STAT!

They have a thread started about winning a national championship in the next couple years . The thing that is even more funny a lot of them actually think they are close to winning one.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn

Yeah, I went by the OU board yesterday to lurk a little....felt dirty and had to shower afterwards....

C'mon Kentucky! aggy takes another L at home, on the day we beat OU=mass suicide watch in sheeptown.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Both teams are bad, but if this game were being played at Kentucky, it would be a rout. This year is going to be so satisfying the way things are looking like they're going to play out. aggy isn't going to like it. =)roll

Reactions: Metcalf #2
If the Aggies win you can bet they will rush the field and all sheep should be scared.

Real question is.......will aggy be top 5 after this impressive win over #13 Kentucky lol.....i almost couldn't put #13 and Kentucky together without making sure this wasnt a basketball thread. Aggy is back......a big win at home against a Blue Blooded Basketball School that was undefeated and truly underrated probably should've been in the top 5. With a big "almost" win against Clemson and a "we covered the spread" in a loss against Bama.....sprinkled in with a couple of wins against a couple of high school teams and that BIG win against very underated Arkansas team and now this impressive win against Kentucky......this is a legit top 5 team and in 8 or 9 years they may end up in the top half of the SEC. WHOOOOOP!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT