ADVERTISEMENT

With the changes in uniforms every game being all the rage

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
What would you think if we came out for a home game dressed in all burnt orange uniforms?

Or in a road game with burnt orange pants?

Different helmets?

Or a completely different color say black?

Speaking strictly for me I'd probably have a seizure :eek:

Negative ghost rider...
60996406.jpg

I would be very hesitant, but, I wouldn't be totally against it on a once a season type thing. If I were to be a fashion critic, I would ask them to lose the black or white socks with the home uniforms and replace them with Burnt Orange socks. Ohio State's all black unis looked horrible today. They looked like Cincy or Louisville.

Reactions: Dogged Horn
Never.

I don't like the majority of colored pants, and I hate the look of a white jersey with colored pants in almost all cases. Also can't stand unis that are one solid color other than white.

Leave it all alone.

Reactions: Dogged Horn
I would be very hesitant, but, I wouldn't be totally against it on a once a season type thing. If I were to be a fashion critic, I would ask them to lose the black or white socks with the home uniforms and replace them with Burnt Orange socks. Ohio State's all black unis looked horrible today. They looked like Cincy or Louisville.

I was surprised to hear that tOSU did that. All these years they've been like UT never changing their uniforms.

Never.

I don't like the majority of colored pants, and I hate the look of a white jersey with colored pants in almost all cases. Also can't stand unis that are one solid color other than white.

Leave it all alone.

I think a&m's all maroon jerseys look like janitor suits. But then no one ever accused an aggie of having fashion taste.

I hate the all maroon as well for the record. I don't mind a change of pace here or there as long as it doesn't get ridiculous. I think the kids love it these days. What did you guys think of Ohio State's unis Saturday night? They are usually one of the ones who don't change much.

Last edited:
I hate the all maroon as well for the record. I don't a change of pace here or there as long as it doesn't get ridiculous. I think the kids love it these days. What did you guys think of Ohio State's unis Saturday night? They are usually one of the ones who don't change much.

I thought Ohio St. looked like an Arena Football team.

Is there anybody in the middle with me that really doesn't care either way? If they want to change fine, we don't have to scrap our programs history because of it. If you don't change, fine as well. Recruits aren't going to instantly commit to us because we are wearing new uniforms. At least none that we probably want anyway. I'm just tired of the same arguments either the get off my lawn don't mess with traditions or the everybody's doing it it's what the recruits want.

Losing games in new or traditional uniforms is never good, and winning games in new or traditional uniforms is always good. Whatever they decide just make sure to win the games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT