ADVERTISEMENT

Womens Volleyball

So we get Cinderella, and it’s a safe bet the place will be full of cornholers rooting hard against Texas.

This could be a good thing. Could piss our girls off, and I get the feeling you don’t wanna face this team pissed off. Whoop that ass and bring it home ladies! 🤘

I hope they win the next one, and bring it home. Feels like the last few years they’ve come up JUST short. Finish it off this year!

Looks like we are playing Louisville. Tough team as long as we can stop Anna Debeer hitting down the middle coming from the back we have a good chance.

Looks like we are playing Louisville. Tough team as long as we can stop Anna Debeer hitting down the middle coming from the back we have a good chance.
They looked dominant in their 5th set tonight. They've never been to a national final before...Let's hope that earns us some favor

They looked dominant in their 5th set tonight. They've never been to a national final before...Let's hope that earns us some favor

What I'm tired of seeing is this first time teams playing for a natty and winning like Kentucky, Wisconsin, and Louisville is in that driver's seat IF they beat us.

The entire crowd and the announcers and the broadcast seem to have all their narratives against Texas lined up. We have to beat Louisville and everybody else

Reactions: westx
Set 1 Texas 25-22

I admittedly don’t watch volleyball a ton, but it is entertaining

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT