Wow, I’m shocked. aggy is going all in on the self-righteous path

Forty Acres

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2003
Well, it’s obviously fun to read the Internet and all the reactions from places like Texags, I have a whole lot of people around me who are aggy or support them. The response this evening has not been surprising

While I would expect them to be mad or hurt, of course they are pulling out the “Aggies don’t lie, cheat, or steal or tolerate those who do” bullshit looking for self-righteous sympathy, and further cement what wonderful people they are.

It’s almost like the TexAgs reporter asked the coach that question last night just to set them up so they can dog the shit out of them that he’d left and make them feel better about themselves.

These people who fell over themselves to worship Johnny Manziel. Who have supported one of the most penalized athletic programs over time. And apparently had no issue when Schloss left TCU for them, Are now bonding over how honest and amazing they are and good riddance and evil tu deserves him.

The great irony is that they are now going to have to go find a new head coach and not a single one of them will realize it will be someone who is a current coach at a school while now telling everybody he wouldn’t want to leave. Not a single one will catch on to their own hypocrisy.

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.