ADVERTISEMENT

Wth is going on here

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Man this is OK week. This is different from any game we play. Players are recruited to play in this game. If your a Texas Longhorns fb fan Xmas isn't the reason for the season it's the Oklahoma game. I mean we've talked about OK all year and now it's quiet to quiet if you ask me. We need more OK threads for the next 48 hours.

Can we beat these guys this year? Hey man last year the game started out bad for us and it looked like it was going to be a 60/14 kind of game. But we righted the ship and came back even took the lead albeit briefly. The biggest thing from that game 1 year later is that Tom Herman is not going to bring in an intimidated, and doubtful team to the Cotton Bowl.

For me the most positive thing since the season started is the play of our special teams. Against SC we blocked a fg and took it to the house. D'Shawn Jamison returned a punt for a td last week at KSU.

Let's go ahead and start a final score thread.

Texas will score another special team td or a defensive td and the final score will be

TX 31
OK 30

HookemHorns

Reactions: freeper
The most we have scored this year is 37 (USC) and the most we have given up is 34 (Maryland). The gooners scored 29 on us last year. There will be rain, so score may be a little lower than expected. But, all this info matters diddly squat. It is the RRS and I say Texas 34 and the sucking okies 31.

LOL! He is a throwback to the likes of Bear Bryant in the hard ass disciplining. I thought the 2 play suspension of spanker Mayfield last year for grabbing his nuts on national tv was excessive.

And yet in some weird, cockamamie, reason I can sympathize with Lincoln. At OK you don't discipline the stars. I mean even if the son of a b*tch deserves it you don't do it the fans won't stand for it. This OK attitude has it's roots going from the Switzer era. It's always a good reason to hate em. Actually there's a lot of reasons to hate em good ones too.

I don't like Kyler Murray because his dad was a prima donna pri*k when he played at a&m an aggie friend of mine who played with him said that dealing with him was like trying to defuse a time bomb. And I still hate Barry Switzer, I still hate that shameless camera hog Bosworth. I mean is there any part of his life that hasn't been made into a documentary? The names go on and on.

If you stop and think about it most big rivalries are in state rivalries. TX/OK is a border state with few rivals. Ok I grant you the MI/a**holeU is one but that's the only one. Most people try to copycat a neutral site game like TX/OK but it's not even close even ridiculous. You hear me Jerry Jones?

Ok I'm through now lol

And yet in some weird, cockamamie, reason I can sympathize with Lincoln. At OK you don't discipline the stars. I mean even if the son of a b*tch deserves it you don't do it the fans won't stand for it. This OK attitude has it's roots going from the Switzer era. It's always a good reason to hate em. Actually there's a lot of reasons to hate em good ones too.

I don't like Kyler Murray because his dad was a prima donna pri*k when he played at a&m an aggie friend of mine who played with him said that dealing with him was like trying to defuse a time bomb. And I still hate Barry Switzer, I still hate that shameless camera hog Bosworth. I mean is there any part of his life that hasn't been made into a documentary? The names go on and on.

If you stop and think about it most big rivalries are in state rivalries. TX/OK is a border state with few rivals. Ok I grant you the MI/a**holeU is one but that's the only one. Most people try to copycat a neutral site game like TX/OK but it's not even close even ridiculous. You hear me Jerry Jones?

Ok I'm through now lol

Georgia-Florida?

42-17 Texas.

1. K. Ingram dominates this game.

2. K. Murray gets rattled or injured.

The tide turns this year.

Reactions: HornDrummer
Heart: 31-28 UT

Head: Kyler has a break out game on a national stage, which leads him to win the Heisman. Hope I'm wrong.

Heart: 31-28 UT

Head: Kyler has a break out game on a national stage, which leads him to win the Heisman. Hope I'm wrong.

Here. Put these on and please re-type the bottom part of your post

8053672000511_shad_fr

I’ve already used up my near perfect prediction on TCU, but here goes.

Texas runs the rock for a buck fifty, controls time of possession by 8-10 mins, creates at least 2 turnovers, and scores 2 non-offensive TDs. One of our dog freshman DBs is ejected for knocking the ever-loving FVCK out of the QB.

Texas 38
Ou 24

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Man this is OK week. This is different from any game we play. Players are recruited to play in this game. If your a Texas Longhorns fb fan Xmas isn't the reason for the season it's the Oklahoma game. I mean we've talked about OK all year and now it's quiet to quiet if you ask me. We need more OK threads for the next 48 hours.

Can we beat these guys this year? Hey man last year the game started out bad for us and it looked like it was going to be a 60/14 kind of game. But we righted the ship and came back even took the lead albeit briefly. The biggest thing from that game 1 year later is that Tom Herman is not going to bring in an intimidated, and doubtful team to the Cotton Bowl.

For me the most positive thing since the season started is the play of our special teams. Against SC we blocked a fg and took it to the house. D'Shawn Jamison returned a punt for a td last week at KSU.

Let's go ahead and start a final score thread.

Texas will score another special team td or a defensive td and the final score will be

TX 31
OK 30

HookemHorns

Is it true that Hager is wearing #60 tomorrow?

The score will be very similar to our game with TCU.

Texas 37
blOwU 16

Since 1990, Texas has never lost a game when someone wears #60.

Our games are going the opposite of how I pick them this year, so I don't dare pick Texas. Unfortunately, I also don't think we're good enough to hang with them this year.

Red-dirt-covered-tornado-magnet-dwelling meth-mouthed motherf*ckers 42

Texas 21

Just saw that there's a 50% chance for thunderstorms tomorrow. The rain is one thing but another rain delay will drive everyone crazy especially me.

Is it true that Hager is wearing #60 tomorrow?
Wait....... there's a bit of an unofficial vote that's supposed to take place for that to happen. No, it's not on the books, it's something that is denied at every level... think of it as @GuaranteedFresh! not being able to publicly confirm or deny that Delta exists. We all know about 24th STS... we all know about seal team 6.... but we aren't supposed to talk about the 1st.

The wearing of #60 is held just as sacred...... or at least it used to be.

I thought it was odd that Hager wore 60 last year instead of Malik. Also, 60 is for LB and Hager is not a LB this year. I like Hager and all and his dad wore 60, but just exactly how does one EARN the privelege to wear 60?

Last edited:
I thought it was odd that Hager wore 60 last instead of Malik. Also, 60 is for LBs. Hager not an LB this year. I like Haver and all and his dad wore 60, but just exactly how does one EARN the privelege to wear 60?
Short answer.....

I can't tell you. It's just one of those things we don't talk about. It used to be a sacred thing. I guess it's no longer that way.

The questions for me? Can Texas control the speed running of the midget? Can Texas run the ball and control the clock? The team with the most speed wins here as you either have it or chasing it. I would not bet this game but my heart is with the Horns,HOOK EM!!!

No way Kyler Murray can wake up in time for an 11:00 kickoff. He gets suspended by that tough disciplinarian Lincoln Riley for TWO series this week, which is all the Horns need. UT 27, Blow U 24.
Not bad Diadevic but dude was damn near perfect against Baylor coming off the bench punishment

Reactions: diadevic
Short answer.....

I can't tell you. It's just one of those things we don't talk about. It used to be a sacred thing. I guess it's no longer that way.

Yes his father wore #60. But at the University of Texas #60 means Tommy Nobis. Period. It's retired for a reason it's also the most revered jersey at the University of Texas. It's one of 6 retired jerseys but why do they keep bringing it back for one "special" game. I mean they don't that with the other retired jerseys. And let's face it Breckyn has not played good this year.

Wait....... there's a bit of an unofficial vote that's supposed to take place for that to happen. No, it's not on the books, it's something that is denied at every level... think of it as @GuaranteedFresh! not being able to publicly confirm or deny that Delta exists. We all know about 24th STS... we all know about seal team 6.... but we aren't supposed to talk about the 1st.

The wearing of #60 is held just as sacred...... or at least it used to be.

Twitter thinks that this is just so gosh-darn neat and cool.

But it f*cking pisses me off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT