ADVERTISEMENT

WVU just got hosed...

That was a bullshit offensive pass interference call. It cost WV the game. The refs must have money on the frogs.
That was a TERRIBLE call. You are right. The Big 12 refs are the worst in college football I think.

That was a bullshit offensive pass interference call. It cost WV the game. The refs must have money on the frogs.
Well, if every team in your conference (except one) was out of the immediate playoff race, wouldn't you try and keep at least one relevant?

Well, if every team in your conference (except one) was out of the immediate playoff race, wouldn't you try and keep at least one relevant?
The SECSECSEC refs are the architects of this very thing. They make sure as best as they can that Alabama or the highest ranked team wins.

Last edited:
Well.... you have “frog” in your name, so I’m gonna assume that you are at least a little biased. I can promise you that I’m a neutral party. That was barely a push off on the WR’s part and the DB was holding his inside shoulder. I’m not saying I would have called PI on the defender, but if there was any interference it was more on DB than the WR.

Enjoy your win, but it was still a bullshit call.

It was a bad call.

BUT

as far as back as zebras go no one is as bad as the little ten. The MD game. I mean three offensive pass interference calls in one game? Am I the only one that was po'd about that? How many opi's have we had since that game? This was the fourth game since then and I'll bet we haven't even had three since that game.

It's obvious to me that especially in non com games the conference that is supplying the zebras is going to go all out to call the game in their favor. He*l the little ten got a taste of their own medicine the following week in the OK game. It's what I enjoyed most when OK won.

Reactions: oldhorn2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT