ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Must Be Pissed

CDEatUT2

Gold Member
Feb 10, 2008
Texas finishes 1 spot ahead of WVU even though they beat us head to head.... WVU must be furious!

So you must be an advocate of ignoring Georgia's snafu yesterday.

No. just going by the rules of the Bowl game rules, WVU has no reason to be pissed.
Simple.

Texas did not rely on a 3-way tie and a prom vote to sneak ahead of a team they lost to badly.....

So you must be an advocate of ignoring Georgia's snafu yesterday.

The teams I believe that were overrated today were Clemson and Notre Dame for the same reasons UCF was not in the top 6......

Notre Dame at least beat Michigan.

Who has Clemson beaten all year???
Their best win is Aggy.

Nobody questioned Clemson's qualification. It should have been questioned.

Texas finishes 1 spot ahead of WVU even though they beat us head to head.... WVU must be furious!
Why would they be? Texas was already ahead of them in every poll, far ahead in the AP and Coaches, before the Big 12 Championship game. Texas finished #2 in the Big 12, WVU #3. Should Texas be penalized for making the Big 12 championship game? Should ISU be pissed because WVU is ranked ahead of them?

Why would they be? Texas was already ahead of them in every poll, far ahead in the AP and Coaches, before the Big 12 Championship game. Texas finished #2 in the Big 12, WVU #3. Should Texas be penalized for making the Big 12 championship game? Should ISU be pissed because WVU is ranked ahead of them?

ISU finished #3, from owning the head to head, and WVU #4.

Adding the CCG game would really suck if it pushed the loser down the bowl stack. Conference is doing it right not penalizing the team that loses in the CCG game.

No sympathy for WV. They were in control of their own destiny. In their last two games they had a 17 point lead but lost to a 6/6 OSU team. And in the last game with the Big XII title game at stake, at home against an OK team with a terrible defense they didn't get it done. That alleged Heisman candidate qb of theirs fumbled twice and both were returned td's. Championship worthy teams don't do that. And hey aren't they playing in Orlando? Maybe they can go to Disneyworld in their spare time.

The teams I believe that were overrated today were Clemson and Notre Dame for the same reasons UCF was not in the top 6......

Notre Dame at least beat Michigan.

Who has Clemson beaten all year???
Their best win is Aggy.

Nobody questioned Clemson's qualification. It should have been questioned.
Wuuuuh? Dude...... Clemson good. Their Dline alone might be the best Dline I've seen since the 92 bama dline. Maybe the 2001 Miami dline. They sick. They fo realz.

Maybe.
A simple question.. has Clemson beaten anyone noteworthy this year?

6-4 Furman
8-4 Aggie
9-3 Georgia Southern
7-5 Georgia Tech
9-3 Syracuse
6-6 Wake Forest
9-3 NC State
5-7 Florida State
2-10 Louisville
7-5 Boston College
7-5 Duke
7-5 South Carolina
7-6 Pitt

I guess pick someone out of that schedule.

6-4 Furman
8-4 Aggie
9-3 Georgia Southern
7-5 Georgia Tech
9-3 Syracuse
6-6 Wake Forest
9-3 NC State
5-7 Florida State
2-10 Louisville
7-5 Boston College
7-5 Duke
7-5 South Carolina
7-6 Pitt

I guess pick someone out of that schedule.

My point exactly.

Clemson has not played any really good teams this year.
Their freshman quarterback has not been tested.
Their best win was against Aggy - which was also a very narrow one.
ACC might have been weaker than the Pac XII this year. But. nobody is questioning that because of Clemson being undefeated.
IMO Clemson in the Big XII this year has 2-3 losses.

My point exactly.

ACC might have been weaker than the Pac XII this year. But. nobody is questioning that because of Clemson being undefeated.

Yeah right. WOW

My point exactly.

They've played some decent teams. The hard part is that they went undefeated. That is hard no matter what your schedule.

They've played some decent teams. The hard part is that they went undefeated. That is hard no matter what your schedule.

Any team that schedules Furman and Georgia Southern as OOC games should really be questioned on their SoS.

My point exactly.

Clemson would wax the floor with darn near anybody in this conference save OU because they can score with anyone. Like clob said, their DL would feast with the offensive line play in our conference.

I really think this year, if the $EC gets loud enough, they could take this diss of Georgia not making it (I don't agree with them that they should have been in) and get this thing expanded to 8 teams. An undefeated ND is always going to get in unless there are 4 P5 undefeated champions. They have the least room for mistake at ND because they lose 1 they are done.

QQ . . . Am I the only one who thinks OU and Murray are gonna give Bama fits?

I remember an Aggy QB a couple years back running all over them. Murray is better than that Aggy QB douche bag by a lot.

Not saying OU wins but it wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: ASURAM2010
Any team that goes 13-0 in a power 5 conference deserves to be in the playoffs no matter who they played. And it doesn’t matter the strength of schedule because going undefeated is hard to do regardless the conference.

QQ . . . Am I the only one who thinks OU and Murray are gonna give Bama fits?

I remember an Aggy QB a couple years back running all over them. Murray is better than that Aggy QB douche bag by a lot.

Not saying OU wins but it wouldn't surprise me.
I think so myself as much as I hate to say it. That’s why Deshaun Watson beat them, they have trouble with running quarterbacks.

Any team that goes 13-0 in a power 5 conference deserves to be in the playoffs no matter who they played. And it doesn’t matter the strength of schedule because going undefeated is hard to do regardless the conference.
Agree and even though I'm not sold on ND, they went 12-0, thus they belong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT