Your Favorite FFL Cheat Sheet Site?

Shygnome2

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
I'm about to prep for the 37th year of the Masters FFL, born 1987 in Richardson TX. 6 of the 10 "original owners" are in place. We know of no other league as old as ours. A group called Maria's Pizza in Seattle was older than us, but I believe their last original owner may have passed away. So yeah, decades of shit talking and a draft on Aug 31. My teams have always been formattable but I have reached a 2nd-4th place rut the last 6 years and I'm looking for a new research and cheat sheet apparatus. Our rules are still a bit archaic. 14 man rosters re drafted annually. 1QB 2RB 2WR and a K. TE can be used as a WR. WR or TE can be subbed for an RB. TD passes get 6pts. rushing and reception threshold pts. No defense. No turnover penalties. Any recommendations are appreciated, especially those that allow custom scoring inputs.

ps. in 1987 my first selection was Neil Lomax of the St. Louis Cardinals. He produced 24tds and was a Pro Bowler. I kid you not, before internet, I'd call team offices and local sports reporters to get training camp injury updates. The Friday edition of the USA Today after last team cuts was the "bible" used to determine draft eligible players. Pre internet drafts were shit shows and we to this day still have a rule that selecting a player that has already been drafted allows the next team to draft. The penalized team plugs in behind that team. In those days, the "Raging Pittbull of the Llano Estacado" was known to repeat the draft mistake multiple times in one round! It was he that gave the rule life. Thanks in advance.

RULES
p6jkx3yhzjhd1.jpg

Latest posts

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.