ADVERTISEMENT

A MESSAGE FOR ALL POSTERS. PLEASE READ ...

Originally posted by LonghornSoldier:

Originally posted by Belldozer:

Originally posted by california horn 4:

Originally posted by CaptainZigZag:
Feel free, as a late arriving guest, to leave.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
No, since you have gone out of your way to be a prick to me for no reason, I think I'll stick around just to keep you in your place.
You gloat to the point of being antagonistic on this board. And to do it behind a nickname and not do it in person doesn't speak well of you. In fact a lot of the posts you start are in this vein. And if the moderator is serious about banning some posters you will be in trouble. Either that or start posting like an adult. And if you really are Landry....
I sure don't hear you calling out other poster's for calling out Mack and all the derogatory comments coming out of the posters on this site about the team, Mack, Case etc. Why aren't you calling for them to start posting like an adult? Hypocrite.
Probably b/c the ones you mentioned are all Texas fans on a Texas board, who have earned the right to be critical where you just showed up to run your mouth and act like a fool... does that clear it up for you?
nm
This post was edited on 12/3 9:11 PM by Belldozer

No, since you have gone out of your way to be a prick to me for no reason, I think I'll stick around just to keep you in your place.
You gloat to the point of being antagonistic on this board. And to do it behind a nickname and not do it in person doesn't speak well of you. In fact a lot of the posts you start are in this vein. And if the moderator is serious about banning some posters you will be in trouble. Either that or start posting like an adult. And if you really are Landry....
I sure don't hear you calling out other poster's for calling out Mack and all the derogatory comments coming out of the posters on this site about the team, Mack, Case etc. Why aren't you calling for them to start posting like an adult? Hypocrite.
Probably b/c the ones you mentioned are all Texas fans on a Texas board, who have earned the right to be critical where you just showed up to run your mouth and act like a fool... does that clear it up for you?
nm

This post was edited on 12/3 9:11 PM by Belldozer
? You dont like it? Then go to your OWN board sooner - you know the one where ANY horn fan gets banned within minutes of showing up/posting anything not pimping ou as the best ever.... Or maybe you can go hang out with your new aggy friends on their board - you know where everyone gets banned within minutes of showing up that is a Horn, or has anything bad to say about a&m or its athletics dept...

This is a TEXAS message board. you and many like you are nothing but flaming trolls whose sole purpose is to talk trash and derail threads.. all while insulting Texas/its fans/or other posters. If this occured on YOUR board, then EVERY horn would be banned already. keep in mind that you are GUESTS on this board dedicated to TEXAS fans. So quit whining about how Texas fans interact with one another, and mind your OWN business and how you act/treat other posters. If you dont like Horn fas ganging up on you and calling you out, then maybe you need to adjust what you are saying on here.Or maybe you just need to stop posting here altogether and find a new place to hang out and act like a jackass.

TaylorTV spends all her time on the LHN that 90 % of Horns fans can not watch. So the freeboard on OB is not important it seems. The freeboard on SS and texGags ban you for anything.

Originally posted by Orange40Acres:

TaylorTV spends all her time on the LHN that 90 % of Horns fans can not watch. So the freeboard on OB is not important it seems. The freeboard on SS and texGags ban you for anything.
True, this is a free product, but even so, it is associated with the Orangeblood brand. I appreciate taylor taking her time to try to police these guys. Slow or not, it is starting to happen.

Whew! TaylorTV posts a clear OP message that anyone over the age of 6 could comprehend.

And there are over 30 follow on messages posted---primarily drivel.

Yes, that does irritate me.

Originally posted by no-fan-of-fran:
Buckets o' butthurt over here... Yeesh.
That punk-ass bitch Chilly Penguin will ban you for digitally farting over on Agsy Yell. Get a grip, loser.

Hey TaylorTV ! guess your too busy touching up the blonde roots for your LHN appearance so you have no time be a MOD on here.

Hey TaylorTV ! guess your too busy touching up the blonde roots for your LHN appearance so you have no time be a MOD on here.
Wow, be nice!

I think this place is a lot better than it used to be. There is a mod on here in stealth mode that has cleaned up a lot of the aggy trash talkers and pot stirrers. Good job, whoever it is!
happy0001.r191677.gif

Originally posted by LonghornMM:

Wow, be nice!

I think this place is a lot better than it used to be. There is a mod on here in stealth mode that has cleaned up a lot of the aggy trash talkers and pot stirrers. Good job, whoever it is!
happy0001.r191677.gif
And I concur with LonghornMM. Whoever it is and it probably is Ms. Gaspar is doing a great job of eliminating a lot of aggies who don't deserve to be on here. And some of the ones still on here are starting to clean up their act. I'm very appreciative.

Taylor is doing a great job, just look at the aggies bitching about some of their posts being deleted. At least somebody has a eye on the board :)

Touching up my blonde roots? Is that supposed to be offensive? I think I need to coach you up on your smack talk
wink.r191677.gif

Welcome TaylorTv,,,,,like the new attitude already. Good luck.

And to do it behind a nickname and not do it in person doesn't speak well of you. In fact a lot of the posts you start are in this vein. And if you really are Landry....
Do you use a username or are you actually posting in person? You make no sense. This jack leg has made a point of being a prick to me for no reason and I will treat him accordingly.

Please ban the belldozer loser ASAP.

No need for that kind of language from the get-go. Let's at least try to be civil before degenerating into giutter talk.

We do certainly appreciate the warning !!! It's refreshing to see that some board Mods understand that banning all guest eventually brings your free forum to a screeching halt. That's a huge problem on many Rivals free forums these days as there has been so much banning that many guest posters don't bother to go to other free boards or spend time on their own free board because there is no activity. Texas is a little better because you guys have a million fans but many other free forums are suffering with no guest activity.
The home fans are as much to blame as the guest in many instances. Some don't seem to understand that the free board is for banter and the private board is for those that want all positive talk about their team. Thanks for the heads up. It is appreciated.

LOL.. we finally have an active presence on here in the form of a mod... and she is on TOP of her game. Kudos to Taylor.

Thank you Taylor. It's getting out of hand
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by TaylorTV:
We 100% understand and accept the rivalry banter, but please remember this is a Texas message board.

We have been lenient in many ways because, let's be honest, a free message board wouldn't be much fun if everything was deleted. But it has gotten out of hand, and it's 100% our fault. We will be enforcing the rules so please keep that in mind before you start threads just to anger people on here.

For example: I know Aggie fans are pumped about this season, but constantly starting new threads about Texas A&M news on this message board is the perfect way to get banned.

Please keep this all in mind. Thanks!

This post was edited on 11/27 10:55 PM by TaylorTV
So I have a question - it seems like we have drifted back into selective modding..... yet again... WHY did the thread about The Walking Dead get locked? Just read through it and there is no reason it should have been locked down. Also I have noticed that certain posts that are not inflammatory being removed, yet others remain that have some inflammatory aspects to it....

I have seen posts dissapear that were between various posters that hadnt escalated to much of anything outside of debate, yet posts from there that fit this mold were removed.. while others telling people to "STFU" and "GFY" remain.

So I am a bit lost as to what is going on here.... When this thread was started the modding seemed to be doing great and keepoing things level, but recently it seems to have gotten a bit out of hand. And the studff I am talking about being removed/locked doesn't violate any rules posted here... yet some that remain do....

Is it time for another MOD to step in and take over or what?

I have been MIA for a while, so who are the active mods here now ?

Originally posted by The Scapegoat:
Jeez Taylor, shut up and show us your tits!
LMAO - wow if you want to get banned THAT bad wouldn't it just be easier to delete all of your rivals accounts and forget the site existed?
roll.r191677.gif

Seeing posts disappear again for no good reason when others that should be gone stay on the board....

like wtf is going on? If being a MOD on this board is too rough or complicated for you maybe you need to let someone else do it.. b/c im not sure why you are removing/deleting posts that are NOT inflammatory but letting visiting posters jump in and out of threads posting crap that shouldn't be tolerated.....

I have officially lost faith in yet ANOTHER MOD on this board.... wow... just wow.

What posts are you referring to, LS?
I have seen a couple of mine that were not inappropriate in any way disappear from the ou vs a&m thread while obvious flame bait and trolling goes unchecked.... and the posts I have noticed disappear were removed within an hour of them being posted.... if the MODS can remove acceptable posts that quickly then why cant they take out the trash as quick?

and all I basically said in that one thread was to look at the replies - "Texas fans said ou, and aggys think its them."

But we can sit here and have disgruntled aggys on here trashing the Big 12 and all of that, and those posts stay up.... and this isn't the 1st time selective modding like this has occurred.... Hell I posted in THIS thread before about it.. and now I had to do it again... like seriously wtf is going on?

I've noticed the aggy trolls stuff deleted. I think what happens is when one of their posts is deleted and someone has quoted what they have said, it deletes that as well. It's not about selective modding, I'm pretty sure that it's just the way the board works when a post is deleted.

I've noticed the aggy trolls stuff deleted. I think what happens is when one of their posts is deleted and someone has quoted what they have said, it deletes that as well. It's not about selective modding, I'm pretty sure that it's just the way the board works when a post is deleted.
Deleting a post that is quoting another post, does not remove the OP.. they have to be removed individually...

And instead of removing the OP that someone got butthurt over for no other reason than they felt like it, delete the offensive post they made and ban the jackoff that replied to the OP with inappropriate stuff.... don't remove a post that has no reason to be removed. This is a TEXAS board - fans from other schools are VISITORS. If THEY cant behave or stay civil, then send them packing, but don't start chopping up our own posters just to keep other trolls from tryin to get fly on here..Get rid of the trolls.

Forget it... I'm just gonna quit posting for a few days.... I get tired of watching visitors walk around here trashing Texas and the Big 12 and get away with it day in and out.. but our MODS have enough time to delete stuff from Horn fans on here that aren't even bad or out of line... And Im not saying allof my posts are warm fuzzy bundles of roses either.. but still.

I just need to take a break for a few days I guess... but if this is how it is going now.. we are flat out screwed when the season starts.... I'll check back with yall later this week.

Deleting a post that is quoting another post, does not remove the OP.. they have to be removed individually...

And instead of removing the OP that someone got butthurt over for no other reason than they felt like it, delete the offensive post they made and ban the jackoff that replied to the OP with inappropriate stuff.... don't remove a post that has no reason to be removed. This is a TEXAS board - fans from other schools are VISITORS. If THEY cant behave or stay civil, then send them packing, but don't start chopping up our own posters just to keep other trolls from tryin to get fly on here..Get rid of the trolls.

Forget it... I'm just gonna quit posting for a few days.... I get tired of watching visitors walk around here trashing Texas and the Big 12 and get away with it day in and out.. but our MODS have enough time to delete stuff from Horn fans on here that aren't even bad or out of line... And Im not saying allof my posts are warm fuzzy bundles of roses either.. but still.

I just need to take a break for a few days I guess... but if this is how it is going now.. we are flat out screwed when the season starts.... I'll check back with yall later this week.
Suit yourself. I tried explaining how the software works. You're not wanting to understand or accept that's how it works. Don't know what else to tell you. No one is picking on you.

Suit yourself. I tried explaining how the software works. You're not wanting to understand or accept that's how it works. Don't know what else to tell you. No one is picking on you.
Last post for awhile - I appreciate what you are tryin to do LonghornMM but you are not a MOD, and I doubt you are a system architect for Rivals or that you write code for this board, so for you to say you are trying to explain to me how this software works doesn't fly with me.... I have seen posts removed that had quoted other posts where the OP remained after the reply was removed with my own eyes over the last 10 years.

As far as anyone "picking on me" goes - my rant was not exclusive to me either... I have seen it done to others before, and it still doesn't discredit the fact that a lot of flame bait crap and troll posts go untouched on here all day long. It just seems that our MODS spend more time moderating our fans instead of the visitors sometimes...

In the end it doesn't matter. I am not a MOD and have no control over what they do, but I'm sure Im not the only one who has noticed this before... And while it has gotten better to a degree, it feels like feast or famine in this area.. the MODS either disappear and let everyone run amok, or they just smash everyone to try and avoid being called out for being prejudiced even if it isn't required.

No hard feelings towards you for what you said here though, you are just trying to be a voice of reason - and I appreciate it.. but I'm just not buying all of what you are selling. Anyhow, yall have fun, Im gonna take a few days off from posting, and we will see how I feel about things later. Have a great week man.

I personally think Ms.Gaspar does a good job. Sometimes some threads get way out of control and I'm sure its hard to keep up with them at the same time. Maybe that's why some of them go unchecked. I can think of one sooner flamer who gets banned and then after a month or so finds a way to get back on this board and she bands him again. Eventually, this sooner is gong to get the message and finally give up. And when that out and out aggie flamer oil money tried to start a thread openly taunting Scholz she locked it immediately.

Originally posted by californiahorn 4:
I personally think Ms.Gaspar does a good job. Sometimes some threads get way out of control and I'm sure its hard to keep up with them at the same time. Maybe that's why some of them go unchecked. I can think of one sooner flamer who gets banned and then after a month or so finds a way to get back on this board and she bands him again. Eventually, this sooner is gong to get the message and finally give up. And when that out and out aggie flamer oil money tried to start a thread openly taunting Scholz she locked it immediately.
Ehhh.. I am willing to admit that she has her good days but then she also has her wtf days.... I guess I just don't pay much attention to the good days b/c with all the trolls running through here it is hard to see them compared to the wtf days....

I have seen threads locked for no real reason, posts deleted for no real reason, but I have also seen her drop the hammer on posters too... but what can I say, I'm human and I get too caught up in stuff sometimes.. That's why I took a few days off from posting after my little rant in this thread. Now I'm back and feeling normal again. lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT