ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball RPI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Homesick Aggie:

Scholtzie with the same old stanza of days gone bye!
At least we've won. At least we have a college baseball program that isn't a complete joke. You guys aren't has beens, you're never weres.

Originally posted by aggie_brent:

At this pace, horns have a chance at missing the post season. Good luck this weekend!
Sounds like what you honest aggys were saying about our respective basketball teams this year. How'd that work out for you btw?
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Scholz:

At this pace, horns have a chance at missing the post season. Good luck this weekend!
Sounds like what you honest aggys were saying about our respective basketball teams this year. How'd that work out for you btw?
laugh.r191677.gif
I wasn't here.

Are you arguing that Texas will make the post season if they keep dropping weekday games and series?

Are you arguing that Texas will make the post season if they keep dropping weekday games and series?
I'm arguing Texas will get out of our current funk and make the postseason and we know how to win when it matters. I understand your confusion though, do nothing aggy.

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:
Good thing I have lovemyaggies on ignore.
laugh.r191677.gif

Probably one of the posters in the bubble thread that changed his username. Pathetic and sad.

This post was edited on 4/1 6:46 AM by utisdabomb12
If you have someone on ignore, then how do you know they posted something? I don't use ignore so I have no idea of the concept. Does it just show their username and you can't see what is typed?

Originally posted by Deweygolfer:
Originally posted by utisdabomb12:
Good thing I have lovemyaggies on ignore.
laugh.r191677.gif

Probably one of the posters in the bubble thread that changed his username. Pathetic and sad.

This post was edited on 4/1 6:46 AM by utisdabomb12
If you have someone on ignore, then how do you know they posted something? I don't use ignore so I have no idea of the concept. Does it just show their username and you can't see what is typed?
You don't see what is typed.

"It's very simple why you aggys can't stand me, I'm in your head. You guys don't like facts and I bring the facts. Deal with it. "

You are right. You did bring up facts. Texas WAS number 1 in RPI. You didn't like the facts...that is why you changed the subject. You don't like the facts now?

Blacksox of with the headshot. The facts have inconveniently swapped positions on the OP, and the OP can't stay on the original topic. He's not much for facts it seems.

Facts that matter to me. I know the thread is about RPI...Aggy has an RPI equivalent of their record, bravo.

Slugging percentage! Aggy is hammering the ball. Let's face it, these are stats that really matter. The Aggy's are top12 in slugging percentage. That is outstanding. Texas is 102 and it is driving me nuts! The other big one for me...ERA! Ags are hangin' with TCU in this department while Texas is hangin' back around 20th. Good enough, but not when your bats are ice cold. The Ags have been hot out of the gate! Hopefully they can put it all together for a deep run into the month of June! I'd love to see the Ags play TCU in a regional.

Nothing wrong with those facts. Hopefully UT can overcome the loud-mouthed banter of one such poster on OB, and turnaround their season to make it an A&M vs UT matchup. Because really, WGAF about TCU?

Originally posted by FactFinder989:
Nothing wrong with those facts. Hopefully UT can overcome the loud-mouthed banter of one such poster on OB, and turnaround their season to make it an A&M vs UT matchup. Because really, WGAF about TCU?
1) For someone named FactFinder, you are just like a typical Aggie......allergic to facts since they rarely ever go in your favor to bolster an argument or comparison.

2) I don't think that the UT baseball team is going to be affected one bit by bombs trolling of this board towards Aggies.

3) If we faced you in the playoffs, we would crush you. I would love to see that matchup. Heck, I enjoyed going to Rice stadium last year and sitting in the stands next to Roger Clemens while UT was smashing ATM and all the Aggie fans (who before the game were running baseball smack) turned to talk about Johnny football smack. As if we cared about your bottom half SEC conf finishes in football.

Nah, I want to see those Aggy bats up against TCU pitching if Texas doesn't pan out... It can happen in June for all I care.

Originally posted by jsto60:

1) For someone named FactFinder, you are just like a typical Aggie......allergic to facts since they rarely ever go in your favor to bolster an argument or comparison.

2) I don't think that the UT baseball team is going to be affected one bit by bombs trolling of this board towards Aggies.

3) If we faced you in the playoffs, we would crush you. I would love to see that matchup. Heck, I enjoyed going to Rice stadium last year and sitting in the stands next to Roger Clemens while UT was smashing ATM and all the Aggie fans (who before the game were running baseball smack) turned to talk about Johnny football smack. As if we cared about your bottom half SEC conf finishes in football.
bold statement considering the position of both teams. these A&m hitters can rake and texas cant hit the broad side of a barn right now and their pitching isnt near what it was last year. was a great series a year ago and the better team won, but no signs at this time point to that team being texas.

"2) I don't think that the UT baseball team is going to be affected one bit by bombs trolling of this board towards Aggies."

Somehow they think I actually have an impact on the results.
laugh.r191677.gif
Am I really that far in their heads?

"If you have someone on ignore, then how do you know they posted something? I don't use ignore so I have no idea of the concept. Does it just show their username and you can't see what is typed?"

I can see who posted just not the actual post.

Originally posted by Rin1010:

bold statement considering the position of both teams.
Not really. UT wins in the postseason. aggys don't. It's as right as rain.

The Aggie way is F'ing up a good thing. They will stub their foot soon. They are setting themselves up.

I know you're wishing hard for that, but speaking of history, does 2 years ago count?

Originally posted by JoeAg:

I know you're wishing hard for that...
For what exactly? You aggys to not win anything on the national stage in college baseball ever? One doesn't need to wish hard for something that has happened every single year in history.

Hmmm...you guys are derailing the thread again. If you want a look at our history thread...start it. However...Back to the current topic. A&M has passed Texas in RPI a long time ago. But as the thread starter said..I guess that is what you get when you play good non conference schedule...oh wait..conference play has started so they are slipping.

Originally posted by TexExSpur:

The Ags have been hot out of the gate! Hopefully they can put it all together for a deep run into the month of June!
History and smart money says unlikely. Best of luck beating the odds, lilbro!
laugh.r191677.gif

Hook 'em

Originally posted by Black_SoxAg:

Hmmm...you guys are derailing the thread again. If you want a look at our history thread...start it.
A) It's a college baseball thread I'm posting about college baseball accomplishments (like aggy garlic to an aggy vampire)

and

B) I'll post whatever I want on the Longhorn site, unwanted and uninvited aggy

and

C) STFU until you accomplish something college baseball, do nothing aggy

Originally posted by Black_SoxAg:

Hmmm...you guys are derailing the thread again. If you want a look at our history thread...start it.
A) It's a college baseball thread I'm posting about college baseball accomplishments (like aggy garlic to an aggy vampire)

and

B) I'll post whatever I want on the Longhorn site, unwanted and uninvited aggy

and

C) STFU until you accomplish something college baseball, do nothing aggy
Title is Baseball RPI. Not college baseball. The NC and CWS history doesn't appear in RPI.

Title is Baseball RPI. Not college baseball. The NC and CWS history doesn't appear in RPI.
A) I didn't start the thread.

B) Your complete dearth of baseball accomplishments is VERY germane as far as I'm concerned if you're going to crow about baseball.

This thread kinda reminds me of "Trill for Heisman" threads.

A) I didn't start the thread.

B) Your complete dearth of baseball accomplishments is VERY germane as far as I'm concerned if you're going to crow about baseball.
Nobody is arguing accomplishments just trying to keep this about RPI. Horns no longer have an RPI stance so they want to change subject. Stop trying to derail the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT