ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball RPI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas continued their struggles against good teams and their RPI dropped again. I'm not looking forward to our two game series being played as a double header today. We'll see what happens!

"This thread kinda reminds me of "Trill for Heisman" threads."

laugh.r191677.gif
Or the bubble thread. They were about to crown their basketball team a national title in the bubble thread. I should probably take the ignore off to see the hilarity of some of these posts.
This post was edited on 4/4 7:06 PM by utisdabomb12

Random question Bomb, but do you post, then read your post after you have hit submit? Why I ask is because i (literally) always see you have edited your comment, on every comment.

ouch, texas loses 6 in a row (while aggy sweeps kentucky on the road) to fall to 14 losses. playoff hopes coming into jeopardy after starting season in top 10.

ouch, texas loses 6 in a row (while aggy sweeps kentucky on the road) to fall to 14 losses. playoff hopes coming into jeopardy after starting season in top 10.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

It's not the post season yet. That's what's up. Bomb, I know you have read my comment. Can you answer please?

The amount of aggy trolls in this thread.
laugh.r191677.gif

The best thing is having them on ignore. I've really done a number on some of these aggys, I guess facts like my signature really do bother them.
laugh.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 4/5 10:55 AM by utisdabomb12

Obviously I'm not on ignore. Can you not add an answer to my inquiry? I just want to know why you can't read your post before submitting it.

We haven't played well the past couple of weeks, gonna have to get this turned around soon.

Just no confidence right now at the plate.

The fact that aggys keep trying to troll in this thread is funny, I have you on ignore.
laugh.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 4/5 3:13 PM by utisdabomb12

Is that Augies strategy? Yall seem to believe everything is calculated by Augie and staff, that's why I ask.

I still have no clue what you are saying, troll. You should probably just do your normal and start a new username so I can see what you type. Your 12manposter account was already banned just a matter of time until this name is gone too.
laugh.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 4/5 3:17 PM by utisdabomb12

Originally posted by FactFinder989:
And that response required an edit?! Lmao

LOL..i am sure he did it to get under your skin. It seems easy to do there francis...
laugh.r191677.gif

"LOL..i am sure he did it to get under your skin. It seems easy to do there francis."

roll.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 4/5 7:39 PM by utisdabomb12

This post was edited on 4/5 7:41 PM by utisdabomb12

This post was edited on 4/5 7:41 PM by utisdabomb12

All of the trolls owned you left and right on this thread!

30-2 vs 17-15

8-5 vs 6-7

15-6

This post was edited on 4/5 6:06 PM by AggieEric78

"All of the trolls owned you left and right on this thread!"

Says a troll, oh the irony.

Bomb,

You are a master at moving the goalposts when we are owning you left and right. But your Avery Johnson post was sad even by your standards.

Hope you had a good Easter.

Hey Bomb, what's with the lack of game threads lately?

This post was edited on 4/5 10:05 PM by mikej042002

"Hey Bomb, what's with the lack of game threads lately?"

Only game I watched was today because it was on ESPNU. If you haven't noticed about the only time I do game threads are when the series are on LHN (I think I've only missed one game so far that was on LHN). It doesn't take a genius to figure out aggy. I think the only away series I started a game thread on was the Rice series and that's because I bought the online package for the opening series. Nothing has changed, if it's at home and on LHN it's likely there will be a game thread. If it's on the road and I don't have access to most of the games there won't be a game thread.

This post was edited on 4/5 10:20 PM by utisdabomb12

Get back to me when Aggie wins something. We kicked your ass last year and will continue to be a better program than you little brother. Win something before running your mouth on a horn board. We have and will always be the premeir college baseball program in this state and the country.

Originally posted by Deweygolfer:

Texas RPI now at 84............................
That's what happens when you lose 7 in a ROW... This team has the talent and the coaching, but something is flat out missing! The RPI would be purdy if they would win some damn games.

SOS hasn't fallen off...

This post was edited on 4/6 10:38 AM by TexExSpur

I'm too lazy to look back, but is RICE a legit foe ranked 13th now that Aggy has to play them? If Aggy wins is Rice still as horrible as the Aggy made them out to be or tough competition? What if RICE were to win?

This post was edited on 4/7 9:45 AM by TexExSpur

Originally posted by aggie_brent:

Nobody is arguing accomplishments...
I am. You don't like it because you can't.

Win something. Then talk, lesser.

TexExSpur, I'm not sure I'm reading your comment correctly. What does A&M playing rice have to do with their ranking? They are what they are. If they win, I'm sure it's because they are the better team this day. Yall didn't do too bad against them if I remember correctly, at least took one game out of the series if I'm not mistaken.

Originally posted by FactFinder989:
TexExSpur, I'm not sure I'm reading your comment correctly. What does A&M playing rice have to do with their ranking? They are what they are. If they win, I'm sure it's because they are the better team this day. Yall didn't do too bad against them if I remember correctly, at least took one game out of the series if I'm not mistaken.
Texas split a four game series with Rice, but that has little to do with what I asked. An Aggy in this thread. It was either you or Brent or some other blowhard...Said. Rice is horrible and not worth their ranking. So, I asked. Now that y'all have to play them, are they a worthy opponent.... or, do they still suck? If they, Aggy, wins was Rice a legit competitor?

What's so difficult to understand?

Found it...

Originally posted by 12thmanposter:
It's time for Rice to
make its way out of the Top 25 rankings. They're not anywhere near the
top ranking ten rankings they have and I'm not sure they're good enough
for their #22 perfect game ranking.

This post was edited on 4/7 2:28 PM by TexExSpur

Exponentially less baseball games feature 1 completely dominant team vs a doormat compared to a regular "good" matchup with both strengths and weaknesses. Maybe at one point rice didn't look so great, I don't know, haven't followed their season too closely. But like all teams in a funk they hope and try to play to turn it all around, and some teams do. I'm sure they are a strong team. That's my opinion.

Rice was not the normal Rice. I can see why they have lost the games they lost. I would put Rice around the Sagarin Rating of 34.

Another good RPI strengthening win with both teams throwing some of their best trying to get the win.

aggys so excited over regular season wins. I'll give you some credit when you actually win a CWS game, until then you are still the same old aggys.
laugh.r191677.gif

Let me guess this new name is 12thmanposter that was recently banned (AKA Gemba, factfinder, and a billion other names)
laugh.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 4/7 9:30 PM by utisdabomb12

This post was edited on 4/7 9:31 PM by utisdabomb12

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT