ADVERTISEMENT

Bud Light: Real Men of Genius commercials

Status
Not open for further replies.

20hornet06

Jul 9, 2005
Lets hear your ideas for a new Real Men of Genius commercial...

Here are a few to spark your imagination (These are actual commercials)
Mr. Way to Proud of Texas Guy
Mr. Hair Gel Over-Geller
Mr. Really Bad Toupe Wearer
Mr. Really, Really, Really Bad Dancer
Mr. Over-zealous Foul Ball Catcher
Mr. Nosebleed Section Ticket Holder Guy
Mr. Really Loud Cellphone Talker Guy
Mr. Hot Dog Eating Contest Contestant
Mr. Rolling Cooler Cooler Roller
Mr. Overly Competitive Touch Football Game Player
Mr. Baseball Glove Wearing Fan
Mr. Taxi Cab Over-accessorizer

so....where are YOUR ideas? kinda lame dude to start a thread and actually contribute nothing to the effort.....

How about, "Mr. 12-7 aggsy fan"

Today we salute you, Mr. 12-7 aggsy fan....

"Mr. 12-7 aggsy fan"

Most college football team take overwhelming pride in winning National Championships, Conference Championships, and Bowl Games. You? You've got 12-7...

"It's a 5 point win"

Armed with your first win over Texas in 7 years, you can't stop talking about how the tide is turning....

"One in a row"

Most people wait for more than one win in this millennium before proclaiming complete dominance, but not you. You are convinced by one ugly win, you can never again lose to your daddy....

"The nut squeezing makes me dizzy"

So crack open an ice cold can of koolaid, oh sultan of suckage. Because your recruiting classes continue to circle the drain, and you've got Fran for at least 2 more years....

"Mr. 12-7 aggsy faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan"

This post was edited on 7/20 2:26 PM by txleapdif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Originally posted by txleapd:

"Mr. 12-7 aggsy fan"

Most college football team take overwhelming pride in winning National Championships, Conference Championships, and Bowl Games. You? You've got 12-7...

"It's a 5 point win"

Armed with your first win over Texas in 7 years, you can't stop talking about how the tide is turning....

"One in a row"

Most people wait for more than one win in this millennium before proclaiming complete dominance, but not you. You are convinced by one ugly win, you can never again loose to your daddy....

So crack open an ice cold can of koolaid, oh sultan of suckage. Because your recruiting classes continue to circle the drain, and you've got Fran for at least 2 more years....

POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Mr. 12-7 aggsy fan"

"It's a 5 point win"

"One in a row"

Most people wait for more than one win in this millennium before proclaiming complete dominance, but not you. You are convinced by one ugly win, you can never again loose to your daddy....

That is awesome!

"Mr. 12-7 aggsy fan"

"It's a 5 point win"

"One in a row"

Except for lose/loose, that was great.

Txleapd, you know I give credit where credit is due. That was good, real good.

As for Doug, you have something against me now because I gave you a hard time about a commercial? I wanted to let some others post ideas before I gave mine.
This post was edited on 7/20 12:42 PM by 20hornet06if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

"Mr. 12-7 aggsy fan"

"It's a 5 point win"

"One in a row"

Greatness!

Originally posted by JKates:

"Mr. 12-7 aggsy fan"

"It's a 5 point win"

"One in a row"

Except for lose/loose, that was great.

Oops... Just noticed that. Sorry for the typo.

"Mr. 12-7 aggsy fan"

"It's a 5 point win"

"One in a row"

Most people wait for more than one win in this millennium before proclaiming complete dominance, but not you. You are convinced by one ugly win, you can never again lose to your daddy....

This post was edited on 7/20 2:26 PM by txleapd
if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Rack 'em!

"Mr. 12-7 aggsy fan"

"It's a 5 point win"

"One in a row"

This post was edited on 7/20 2:26 PM by txleapdif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

that is one of the funniest things i've read in awhile.

Originally posted by RKirkD:
post of the year. Wonder why the aggy never came back?????

If you didnt notice I gave him props, since that post I havent seen anything to comment on.

Originally posted by texanbythagraceofgod:
Originally posted by RKirkD:
post of the year. Wonder why the aggy never came back?????

What could they possibly say? What txleapd wrote is spot on and hilarious... there is nothing to refute.

to their defense, i went to that sh!thole texags and saw someone had posted it there. 90% of the posters there thought it was either hilarious or great. and that place sucks and is full of bitter fans.

that post is five-stars.

Originally posted by TEX(AUS):

PNG- i would email Ketch about archiving this. it's more than funny enough.

done, email has been sent. congrats on your post possibly becoming an instant classic mr. txleapd....
This post was edited on 7/21 6:13 PM by PNG1992if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT