ADVERTISEMENT

COLLEGE BASEBALL 6 NC 35 CWS APPEARANCES TEXAS

Haha. They used those retarded horse pig things for OU.
laugh.r191677.gif

oklahomaSooners.png

Originally posted by FactFinder989:
Augie and skip have been preparing for this exact situation all year long. Augie knows how to win in the post season. One of the best ever. They'll get it done.
longhorn baseball tickets on sale at your local coupon website (living social)

Quote:what you get
One Plaza-Level TicketIncludes Post Game On-Field Digital PhotoSee Some of College Baseball's Brightest Stars Take the Field
After a strong start to their baseball season, the Texas Longhorns are looking to capitalize on their good play -- and you can see them take on an in-state rival with this deal. On April 21, the team will be welcoming Texas Stateto UFCU Disch-Falk Field for a 6 p.m. match-up. With your ticket, you'll be able to choose a seat in the plaza level, and you'll also get to head to the field after the game for a digital photo.

$9 ($75 value) for a ticket package, including:

One plaza-level ticket
Post-game on-field digital photo[/QUOTE]

Man a walk off homerun and we lost....series tied....and 3 of our runs came from Zane. Hopefully tomorrow we can win this series but the last two season kansas has won.

Maybe the bats have come together. Texas up 8-2 against Kansas in game three, top of the 5th. We really need this series win today.

Baker the Freshman is having himself a day. A 2 run bomb and a 2 RBI double.

Texas wins the series 16-7. We had 23 hits today and 5 homeruns. 2 from Johnson 1 from C.J he hit for the cycle which a longhorn hasn't done since 2007 by Kyle Russell 1 hr from Tres and 1 from Baker. Bats came alive today. Everyone got a hit today or multiple hits.

This post was edited on 4/19 4:35 PM by RoboCocks21

This post was edited on 4/19 4:36 PM by RoboCocks21

Factfinder is clearly gemba, just an FYI. Gemba does nothing but bring up the RPI thread on twitter, luckily I have him blocked so I only see his tweets when someone else joins in the conversation. Same poster as the 12thmanposter guy. Like I've said, 90 percent of these aggy trolls are gemba. His real name and photos were outed on HornSports, but I'll save him the embarrassment on here.

This post was edited on 4/14 10:26 PM by utisdabomb12

This post was edited on 4/14 10:30 PM by utisdabomb12

You are just ridiculous! All of my usernames have gemba in them. I'm on four or five sites with gemba as my name. Stop spreading lies!

I can't believe that you think that any new Ag poster is me. By the way, what other horn sites do I post on like you said on twitter.

Here is an experiment for MM. Leave me unbanned and see if the new accounts stop. It will be great to see bomb be wrong agaij!

That poor guy even called me gemba. He is obsessed with you! They ignored it when I pointed out that you were on the site while I was posting. I guess they really can't ignore it now!

That poor guy even called me gemba. He is obsessed with you! They ignored it when I pointed out that you were on the site while I was posting. I guess they really can't ignore it now!

I like the notification system that tells you about replies with the new system. As for bomb, just ignore him. Most of the horns on here don't like what he posts. I remember when he said West Virginias back up was better and would be bad for us in our bowl. After the game, many horns made it clear that he was the only idiot that said that.

I like the notification system that tells you about replies with the new system. As for bomb, just ignore him. Most of the horns on here don't like what he posts. I remember when he said West Virginias back up was better and would be bad for us in our bowl. After the game, many horns made it clear that he was the only idiot that said that.
Go away, loser.

Reactions: utisdabomb12
"I'm liking this new layout, now if all the aggy trolls will just disappear"

That'll be the day. That site of aggy has had three post in the last seven months, so 'night crawlers' troll here for no apparent reason other than this thread is about being a winner and National Champions which they have no clue other than try to jack our threads.

They make me laugh.. statue of fools.

Reactions: utisdabomb12
At least the aggys stopped posting in the baseball accomplishments thread. Smart of them for once.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT