ADVERTISEMENT

Dolla Bill threatens to kick dude's A$$!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a pretty emotional week. Wanting to seperate from our dumbass little brother forever and watch them fade into 3-9 irrelavence forever, while struggling to cope with letting the SEC in our backyard. I, for one, went down the path of F#$K 'em, see ya later. I now realize how wrong I was.

They just keep giving us so many nuggets like this, we need to keep these dipsh!ts around for a long, long, time!!

On one hand, I was sort of looking forward to us washing our hands of the aggy once and for all.

On the other hand, I don't know what my life as a sports fan would be like without stuff like this.

I don't pretend to be Chip Brown in breaking stories, but I work with a relative of Richard Rogge who shared this with me earlier today and it's 100% legit. Richard posted his name, phone number, and graduation class along with the now famous "Hey Assholes," intro, and fortunately for us, and the Internet as a whole, Dolla Bill decided to follow up personally.

Not the biggest news story of the week admittedly, but I like to contribute when I can.

Kilroy wuz here.
Any chance that we can add a 6th star for this thread?
This post was edited on 6/15 10:41 PM by 00Hookem00

Like some others have mentioned, his mailbox is probably completely full of these emails. You can only poke a cornered dog for so long until he bites back. Oh, and in on this one man.

Please someone call Richard Rogge's vet clinic tomorrow and tell them you are Dolla Bill and you are in the parking lot waiting for him to come outside get his butt whipping...oh and record it and post it on here.
This post was edited on 6/15 11:14 PM by HHWT

I can't stop laughing about this. hey assholes has me rolling.

"some guy asking me if i still have my tongue up deloss dodds ass, Im 65 years old but people don't talk to me like that" lmmfao that's greatness

Originally posted by HHWT:
Please someone call Richard Rogge's vet clinic tomorrow and tell them you are Dolla Bill and you are in the parking lot waiting for him to come outside get his butt whipping...oh and record it and post it on here.
This post was edited on 6/15 11:14 PM by HHWT

"So Richard Rogge said I was only the 50th best AD in the country?"

"In Texas..."

"Come take your butt whipping like a man Richard Rogge."

I want to side with Bill Byrne on this one but I just can't because I'm laughing too hard.

Somebody send this to Deadspin.

LMAO. This has to be fake. I mean, it's too good to be real. No one could actually make up someting like this
roll.gif

roll.gif

awesome. aggy = the gift that keeps on giving
This post was edited on 6/16 12:13 AM by darickc

Bravo.
roll.gif

This sounds like a clip that needs to find its way to Jim Rome. He'd play it on his show for the next ten years.

Classic. Someone needs to repost the audio somewhere before this gets taken down. Sports by Brooks has it but they edited out the phone number. We need the whole clip accessible by all.

Edit: Someone has done this already....

Bill Byrne aka Billy Bad Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT