ADVERTISEMENT

Dolla Bill threatens to kick dude's A$$!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dolla Bill threatens to kick dude's A$$!!

Kept a smile on my face all night. I still cant stop laughing at work.
Dolla Bill deserves this for his constant Richard envy.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by hornshades:
Classic. Someone needs to repost the audio somewhere before this gets taken down. Sports by Brooks has it but they edited out the phone number. We need the whole clip accessible by all.

Edit: Someone has done this already....

Thanks for the new link! The other one has already been taken down. Off to email this to friends!
3dgrin.gif

I just let my wife listen to this and she said it's presidential to threaten to kick someone's ass!

Haven't had time to read the whole thread? Has anyone forwarded this to ESPN or Jim Rome?

I now can't find it on the MB...has it been pulled? Unbelievable.

Originally posted by texsa:
Haven't had time to read the whole thread? Has anyone forwarded this to ESPN or Jim Rome?

It was on KVET this morning I know that

My favorite part is when ou can hear how sad he sounds after saying sticking my tongue up Delodd Doss' ASS. Uhh sigh...

I just can't believe a guy in that position would respond to angry fanmail like that. The aggys have sucked for quite some time now. Surely this isn't the first time they've been pissed.

Originally posted by longhorn627:
My favorite part is when ou can hear how sad he sounds after saying sticking my tongue up Delodd Doss' ASS. Uhh sigh...
Well people just don't talk to him that way...sigh...

When talking to folks (SEC fans) I tried telling them what was coming their way. I sent them the link and they are amazed that this would happen. I had to break it to them that nothing aggy does should amaze them.

After reading over 200 similar e-mails the other night, I finally had one set me off and I called the writer. I'm a very competitive person and like many of you, I was raised not to back down when challenged. I've also got a bit of an Irish temper which came across in my voicemail. I regretted what I said as soon as I hung up. I should have been above that, and I made a mistake. For those of you who were offended by my response, I apologize, and I assure you that it will not happen again.

-Bill Byrne

Wednesdays with Bill

Posted on 6/16 5:54 PM | IP: Logged
This post was edited on 6/16 6:28 PM by P4D

Confirmed!!!!

Dolla Bill admits it was him - OMG
He is perfect for A&M.

"I've also got a bit of an Irish temper which came across in my voicemail".

roll.gif

That was the weakest Irish temper I've ever heard.

He has a polite temper!

At least he said please call me back and thank you at the end right before he said he needs his ass kicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT