ADVERTISEMENT

I thought it was "Big Hat, No Cattle"

He said "about 7" not 7. It was more than 7...but you're too simple to figure that out by yourself. My question was rhetorical anyway...I knew the answer and I knew you were full of shit. Like always.

On behalf of Baylor University, I thank you for your benevolence. As a result, we have learned what it takes to be a Top 10 program, and used that knowledge TO KICK YOUR A** THREE OUT OF THE LAST FOUR YEARS. Let that sink in - you got all that revenue and all of those options, and you are Baylor's B*tch.
Let that sink in. Know your place.

Baylor fan was talking to you, dumbshit.

We didn't go to the PAC cause they wouldn't take okie st...they just wanted us. OU could have left for any conference on its own...surely you're not that simple. I mean, everyone here knows you're always wrong but do you honestly think that the SEC or PAC would have passed on just OU?

Also, to continue with your "wrong streak" ...back in 1982, OU and GA sued the NCAA over revenues if you remember and both OU and GA were top 10 revenue schools then so.....how is that possible if we didn't that 4th best program in the state of texas to hitch to? Odd huh.

Revisionist history. You tried to bolt alone and were shot down without Texas. Remember Borens "Wallflower" speech?

Reactions: Scholz
Regardless of how well the LHN has or hasn't done, Texas still got paid a lot of money so that has to count for winning in some capacity I would think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT