ADVERTISEMENT

Just for clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by toxford@susmangodfrey.com:
Originally posted by WildBill71:

Originally posted by zennadi:
Dang, I read it earlier today and thought the "TexasSID" handle was weird, but I can't remember what was said. It wasn't anything mind blowing if i recall. I have been following what AirCoryell has been posting ever since i noticed that he was the first poster to overly support the Austin hire. Most people were in total melt down mode, however he was posting glowing reviews. I don't think its what TexasSID said more than i think he was continuing the OP as if he was signed in as AirCoryell.

appreciate it

zennadi, I think you have it right. We've all been waiting for someone to tell us what TexasSID deleted, and no one can seem to remember it. Therefore, the post must have been unremarkable in itself.

What happened is that when the posters pointed out that TexasSID had posted then deleted, Ketch got real interested. When Ketch found out (we think) that TexasSID and AirCoryell were the same, Ketch went pretty ballistic. As crazytopes has pointed out, it may well be that TexasSID was telling Ketch one thing and, as AirCoryell, posting something different.

Still leaves us wondering whether AirCoryell's info was right or wrong.

This is exactly right.

Originally posted by Adams:
this is a great. I'm reading every post and the thread is evolving.

Spill the beans man!!! I know that you know who Ketch thinks who did it.

Originally posted by RKirkD:

Originally posted by Longhorn Babe:

Originally posted by PaulKemp:

Originally posted by RKirkD:
Ketch is plotting his next move....but I think this winds up dying and we never know. Been too long with no update. I hope I'm wrong.

Probably saving it for the book.

or he could be in his car driving to the radio station.....

stop screwing up a good conspiracy theory.
wink.gif

Someone needs to call up the radio station and put Ketch on the spot on the air, that should do it.

I think it's pretty clear that Ketch wants us all to call in to the Drive today and spam the hell out of his radio show with inquiries about this ordeal.

512-447-ESPN (3776) Call-In Line
512-542-3376 Voicemail/Drive-By Line

thedrive@espnaustin.com
CHAD HASTINGS CHAD@ESPNAUSTIN.COM
GEOFF KETCHUM GEOFF@ESPNAUSTIN.COM

Going to shut this thread down. I don't think we're going to see any posts from the handles in question for a while, just a guess though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT