ADVERTISEMENT

Just for clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ketch comp'ed an account in exchange for inside info. Said person tells him Austin to DC is a done deal. Ketch has been adamantly telling everyone that Austin to DC is a done deal, feeling very confident about the info based on who this person is. Then Ketch finds out said person is posting under another name from the same IP address that no offers have been made. Now Ketch wants answers. You would too."

sounds plausible
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by zennadi:
Dang, I read it earlier today and thought the "TexasSID" handle was weird, but I can't remember what was said. It wasn't anything mind blowing if i recall. I have been following what AirCoryell has been posting ever since i noticed that he was the first poster to overly support the Austin hire. Most people were in total melt down mode, however he was posting glowing reviews. I don't think its what TexasSID said more than i think he was continuing the OP as if he was signed in as AirCoryell.

appreciate it

Originally posted by Bubba Kush:
After 30 mins of googling, looking at all the info we have etc, i think this might be him. UT/Coryell connections check out

I love the title Machine Gun from 8MM. "Yo soy la petina prohibida!" The new and disturbing Rick Roll
This post was edited on 12/17 3:29 PM by Capseyes

Originally posted by DustinMcComas:

Originally posted by crazytobes:
Ketch comp'ed an account in exchange for inside info. Said person tells him Austin to DC is a done deal. Ketch has been adamantly telling everyone that Austin to DC is a done deal, feeling very confident about the info based on who this person is. Then Ketch finds out said person is posting under another name from the same IP address that no offers have been made. Now Ketch wants answers. You would too.

This post was edited on 12/17 3:11 PM by crazytobes

I think you need a new "jumps to conclusions" mat.

Could be. Complete conjecture on my part. That's all there is to go on at this point. Can you jump to a more plausible conclusion?

Dang, I read it earlier today and thought the "TexasSID" handle was weird, but I can't remember what was said. It wasn't anything mind blowing if i recall. I have been following what AirCoryell has been posting ever since i noticed that he was the first poster to overly support the Austin hire. Most people were in total melt down mode, however he was posting glowing reviews. I don't think its what TexasSID said more than i think he was continuing the OP as if he was signed in as AirCoryell.

Thanks.

Ketch comp'ed an account in exchange for inside info. Said person tells him Austin to DC is a done deal. Ketch has been adamantly telling everyone that Austin to DC is a done deal, feeling very confident about the info based on who this person is. Then Ketch finds out said person is posting under another name from the same IP address that no offers have been made. Now Ketch wants answers. You would too.

Could be. Complete conjecture on my part. That's all there is to go on at this point. Can you jump to a more plausible conclusion?

The SILENCE from both Ketch and Aircoryell is very telling!

happykillmore2yp1.gif

Originally posted by radmanmadman:

happykillmore2yp1.gif

They are probably having a battle royal right now.
This post was edited on 12/17 3:33 PM by LilBigDaddy

Ketch wants his $10 for that account RIGHT NOW!

Originally posted by jkhorn:

Ketch wants his $10 for that account RIGHT NOW!
Yeah, but retroactive, that's about 1k.

This entire thread reveals how mixed up Bellmont's priorites are. Truly depressing and pathetic.

20 minutes... the decision has either been made to sweep it under the rug or Ketch will drop the bomb right before he goes on the radio at 4.

Originally posted by Ketchum:
Originally posted by DizzG:
Ketch why does someone with the school have a free account? Thats strange in itself
Posted from wireless.rivals.com

It is free. TexasSID is a comped subscription and has been used by the school since 2002.

Darnit! I was in the SID office at that time and never got to spread false info. That would have been fun.

Wow! I left to go to my son's holiday party at school right after the OP posted the original message. I come back to find out it got real pretty damn fast. I have a lot of reading to do since we are now on page 12. I have my popcorn ready, as this is going to get interesting.

I won't release any more information on this matter for now until I get down to the bottom of what's happening.

If I don't like the answers I get, I'm going public with what I have.

Ketch, I understand this may be an issue that pisses you off, but that statement you made is an obvious threat. I think you should be very careful about who you threaten (Bellmont). At the end of the day, you simply run a website that covers UT sports (and you et al do a damn fine job). But, don't think for a moment that if the true power brokers want OB's cut off, it won't happen.

Been w you 10 years this month...would hate to see Bellmont "make an example" of OB's for some petty sh*t.

Originally posted by dillionaire23:

Originally posted by OrangeElvis151:
I don't care about the "scoop" anymore... I live to see the GIF's... This place is fun!

2vdpvmp.gif

This might be the funniest gif I have ever seen. I've laughed for five minutes on the reaction from the guy on the left. I love how he is like "WTF?", and then just calmly walks away.

Originally posted by LilBigDaddy:
Originally posted by radmanmadman:

happykillmore2yp1.gif

They are probably having a battle royal right now.
This post was edited on 12/17 3:33 PM by LilBigDaddy

When you said this, this came to mind...

Animation-wrestle_dudes.gif

Originally posted by GDforHC:
Originally posted by BigTFactor:

Originally posted by JTM Horn:

Originally posted by BigTFactor:
So this is what an epic thread on OB looks like LMAO
What's up Austin?
Haha I wish... you can call me Randy though
tongue.gif
Randy? Oh ok, beat it. And take Jerry Gray with you. Neither of your are qualified and are wasting our time.
GD, your words, they hurt.

Originally posted by Gage_UT:

I won't release any more information on this matter for now until I get down to the bottom of what's happening.

If I don't like the answers I get, I'm going public with what I have.

Ketch, I understand this may be an issue that pisses you off, but that statement you made is an obvious threat. I think you should be very careful about who you threaten (Bellmont). At the end of the day, you simply run a website that covers UT sports (and you et al do a damn fine job). But, don't think for a moment that if the true power brokers want OB's cut off, it won't happen.

Been w you 10 years this month...would hate to see Bellmont "make an example" of OB's for some petty sh*t.

*insert Ari Gold's GTFO gif*

Originally posted by PaulKemp:

Originally posted by RKirkD:
Ketch is plotting his next move....but I think this winds up dying and we never know. Been too long with no update. I hope I'm wrong.

Probably saving it for the book.

or he could be in his car driving to the radio station.....

Originally posted by WildBill71:

appreciate it

zennadi, I think you have it right. We've all been waiting for someone to tell us what TexasSID deleted, and no one can seem to remember it. Therefore, the post must have been unremarkable in itself.

What happened is that when the posters pointed out that TexasSID had posted then deleted, Ketch got real interested. When Ketch found out (we think) that TexasSID and AirCoryell were the same, Ketch went pretty ballistic. As crazytopes has pointed out, it may well be that TexasSID was telling Ketch one thing and, as AirCoryell, posting something different.

Still leaves us wondering whether AirCoryell's info was right or wrong.

What are the chances we getanyrhing specific from Ketch?

I'm saying 0%!
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by Longhorn Babe:

Originally posted by PaulKemp:

Originally posted by RKirkD:
Ketch is plotting his next move....but I think this winds up dying and we never know. Been too long with no update. I hope I'm wrong.

Probably saving it for the book.

or he could be in his car driving to the radio station.....

stop screwing up a good conspiracy theory.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT