ADVERTISEMENT

Just for clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Horninator:
15480 views, 484 replies and we have learned:

a) Something may or may not be going on...
b) That may or may not be sinister...
c) Ketch knows - or thinks he knows - who it is...
d) And we have all wasted a lot of time hoping to see the curtain pulled back.

Sounds like a Jesus Shuttlesworth article.

lurk.gif

Originally posted by radmanmadman:
mushroomcloud.jpg

Next we'll hear, nothing going on here, thread locked up!

I really hope not. Its hard to go from...

Originally posted by Ketchum:
I won't release any more information on this matter for now until I get down to the bottom of what's happening.

If I don't like the answers I get, I'm going public with what I have.

to...

Originally posted by Ketchum:
No big deal guys, it was all just a silly little misunderstanding.

Ketch is plotting his next move....but I think this winds up dying and we never know. Been too long with no update. I hope I'm wrong.

Ketch comp'ed an account in exchange for inside info. Said person tells him Austin to DC is a done deal. Ketch has been adamantly telling everyone that Austin to DC is a done deal, feeling very confident about the info based on who this person is. Then Ketch finds out said person is posting under another name from the same IP address that no offers have been made. Now Ketch wants answers. You would too.
This post was edited on 12/17 3:11 PM by crazytobes

That's exactly what I thought crazytobes....break down in the quid pro quo.

Originally posted by texasex99:
No one saw what TexasSID posted?

That question got asked way back when, and none of the posters has ever resonded. So I guess the answer to your question is yes, no one saw it or remembers it.

Ketch, however, HAS said that he has the ability to see and DOES know what TexasSID posted and then deleted.

We're all waiting.

He said "Blue horseshoe loves anacott steel".

I believe Blue horseshoe is Mack Brown and Anacott Steel is Mike Ditka if my decoder is correct.
This post was edited on 12/17 3:12 PM by mackbrown

Originally posted by League City Horn:
Originally posted by Mack Tripper:
AC and TexasSID may have been posting from the same IP, but why would AC start a thread, logout, and then login in again as TexasSID, especially since whoever is supposed to have the TexasSID login has only posted one other time (about Avery Bradley)? According to Ketch, all of AC's previous posts were from a different IP address than the TexasSID address.

use your imagination my friend:

possibility #1 -- AC is leaking unbeknownst to Mack. Logs on shoots off a post and logs off. Mack comes in and says "...hey X I want you to logon to OB and see what they are saying. DeepFinger logs back on as TXSID loses his mind temporarily and posts to his AC thread. add water and voila instant shit-storm

possibility #2 -- AC is a mole for Mack. Logs on fires off a post and logs off. Mack comes in and says hey let's see how the retarded Texas fans are reacting to the latest post. DeepFinger logs on as TXSID thinking he would only browse. Forgets and replies. Mack see it right away. Drops to the floor screaming "now you've done it! now you've done it!" Deloss, hearing the noise, runs in. "what's going on" Mack jumps off the floor dusts himself off. And retorts "i have no gate key"
holy hell "deepfinger" lmao

Four minutes went by, people read it.

My thoughts are that whatever was said, was nothing that meaningful. What was meaningful, is that by posting, Ketch put two and two together and realized Aircoryell is in fact, someone in the SID's office.

Originally posted by crazytobes:
Ketch comp'ed an account in exchange for inside info. Said person tells him Austin to DC is a done deal. Ketch has been adamantly telling everyone that Austin to DC is a done deal, feeling very confident about the info based on who this person is. Then Ketch finds out said person is posting under another name from the same IP address that no offers have been made. Now Ketch wants answers. You would too.

I don't know about you all, but I want some answers!

You want answers?

Yes, I want the TRUTH!

557184_f260.jpg

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

Originally posted by BigTFactor:

Originally posted by JTM Horn:

Originally posted by BigTFactor:
So this is what an epic thread on OB looks like LMAO
What's up Austin?
Haha I wish... you can call me Randy though
tongue.gif
Randy? Oh ok, beat it. And take Jerry Gray with you. Neither of your are qualified and are wasting our time.

Originally posted by mackbrown:

I believe Blue horseshoe is Mack Brown and Anacott Steel is Mike Ditka if my decoder is correct.

Well played.

That is quite a statement...hope you can back it up...because to me your trashing the owner of this site... sorry but it just look bad on your part!
sick.gif

Originally posted by RKirkD:
Ketch is plotting his next move....but I think this winds up dying and we never know. Been too long with no update. I hope I'm wrong.

Probably saving it for the book.

Originally posted by texaskaze:

That is quite a statement...hope you can back it up...because to me your trashing the owner of this site... sorry but it just look bad on your part!
sick.gif

Trashing the owner of the site?

Why else would Ketch comp someone from the office a sub to the site, if not in exchange for info?

Originally posted by WildBill71:

Originally posted by texaskaze:

sick.gif

Trashing the owner of the site?

Why else would Ketch comp someone from the office a sub to the site, if not in exchange for info?

He comped me a one month sub for a foot massage...just sayin.

After 30 mins of googling, looking at all the info we have etc, i think this might be him. UT/Coryell connections check out

our guy?

I think you need a new "jumps to conclusions" mat.

Ding ding ding!!!!

Originally posted by DustinMcComas:

I think you need a new "jumps to conclusions" mat.

roll.gif
Solid.

Dang, I read it earlier today and thought the "TexasSID" handle was weird, but I can't remember what was said. It wasn't anything mind blowing if i recall. I have been following what AirCoryell has been posting ever since i noticed that he was the first poster to overly support the Austin hire. Most people were in total melt down mode, however he was posting glowing reviews. I don't think its what TexasSID said more than i think he was continuing the OP as if he was signed in as AirCoryell.

Originally posted by mackbrown:

This post was edited on 12/17 3:12 PM by mackbrown

well that does it!! I'm getting a new de-coder ring. Ever since i got this ring it just keeps telling me to drink more ovaltine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT