ADVERTISEMENT

Just Throwing this out to lurking aggys--

You want to see a meltdown, let someone go horns down.

You want to see a meltdown? Texas stomps Georgia, finishes ranked higher than a&m and has a better overall season. Don't believe me? Go visit texaggy. Over there is proof of that. =)roll

You want to see a meltdown? Texas stomps Georgia, finishes ranked higher than a&m and has a better overall season. Don't believe me? Go visit texaggy. Over there is proof of that. =)roll
And still most of your fan base is offended by the horns down. I said all along you would win nine games. You went one better. Congratulations.

to be fair, uga was missing that one freshman with 15 tackles and 1.5 tfl. and nobody is offended by horns down. it is just taunting and with the pussification of the world, taunting in any form is strictly off-limits.

Texas stomps Georgia, finishes ranked higher than a&m and has a better overall season

You have said that three times. Here are multiple stats that show otherwise.

Scoring Offense
Texas A&M - 19th
UT - 45th

Total Offense
Texas A&M - 15th
UT - 58th

Scoring Defense
Texas A&M - 47th
UT -57th

Total Defense
Texas A&M - 32nd
UT - 67th

Sagarin Ratings: A&M would be a 2.5 point favorite over tu on a neutral field.
Texas A&M - 12th
UT - 18th

Massey Composite
Texas A&M - 17th
UT - 21st

Strength of Schedule
Texas A&M - 4th
UT - 12th

ESPN Final FPI Rankings
Texas A&M - 13th
UT - 19th

The numbers just do not support this subjective assertion. It is fair to say that both seasons were successful, good, and very close. But the numbers show A&M had better stats with a slightly harder schedule.

Scoring Offense
Texas A&M - 19th
UT - 45th

Total Offense
Texas A&M - 15th
UT - 58th

Scoring Defense
Texas A&M - 47th
UT -57th

Total Defense
Texas A&M - 32nd
UT - 67th

Texas A&M - 12th
UT - 18th

Massey Composite
Texas A&M - 17th
UT - 21st

Strength of Schedule
Texas A&M - 4th
UT - 12th

ESPN Final FPI Rankings
Texas A&M - 13th
UT - 19th

The numbers just do not support this subjective assertion. It is fair to say that both seasons were successful, good, and very close. But the numbers show A&M had better stats with a slightly harder schedule.

The moral victory kings, do you feel better now do nothing aggie. Everyone, including your meatloaf making mom, and the dude you have sleeping with you in her basement, knows that if the horns played aggy horns would win.

Aggy must be devastated after getting blown out last night………………………..
Totally crushed. Although the ever so popular site that OB posters seem to frequent during their own games seemed to have a Clemson lean last night.

Scoring Offense
Texas A&M - 19th
UT - 45th

Total Offense
Texas A&M - 15th
UT - 58th

Scoring Defense
Texas A&M - 47th
UT -57th

Total Defense
Texas A&M - 32nd
UT - 67th

Texas A&M - 12th
UT - 18th

Massey Composite
Texas A&M - 17th
UT - 21st

Strength of Schedule
Texas A&M - 4th
UT - 12th

ESPN Final FPI Rankings
Texas A&M - 13th
UT - 19th

Great! On a neutral field everyone thought the pups would take down a Longhorn but look how that worked out!

Reactions: Hornsfan722
Please give me 2.5 vs aggy on neutral field. FREE MONEY!!! Mond wouldn't start in the B12. He is more of a reciever or LB in the B12. The same could be said for Fromm and Tua. None of them can throw an out pass to the flats. They suck.

Scoring Offense
Texas A&M - 19th
UT - 45th

Total Offense
Texas A&M - 15th
UT - 58th

Scoring Defense
Texas A&M - 47th
UT -57th

Total Defense
Texas A&M - 32nd
UT - 67th

Texas A&M - 12th
UT - 18th

Massey Composite
Texas A&M - 17th
UT - 21st

Strength of Schedule
Texas A&M - 4th
UT - 12th

ESPN Final FPI Rankings
Texas A&M - 13th
UT - 19th

The only reason for those numbers is because all the teams you played were disinterested and didn't really want to be there.

Hey aggy before you open your mouth UT #9 sheephumpers #16 now gtfo

You guys have always been the darling of the pollsters. Beat ND a few years ago and you were almost in the top 10 and then were out of the top 25 a few weeks later.

I will take Sagarin any day over the subjective media polls.

Texas stomps Georgia, finishes ranked higher than a&m and has a better overall season

Scoring Offense
Texas A&M - 19th
UT - 45th

Total Offense
Texas A&M - 15th
UT - 58th

Scoring Defense
Texas A&M - 47th
UT -57th

Total Defense
Texas A&M - 32nd
UT - 67th

Texas A&M - 12th
UT - 18th

Massey Composite
Texas A&M - 17th
UT - 21st

Strength of Schedule
Texas A&M - 4th
UT - 12th

ESPN Final FPI Rankings
Texas A&M - 13th
UT - 19th

Well... You play in the overrated SEC, so I’d take those numbers with a grain of salt.

You guys have always been the darling of the pollsters. Beat ND a few years ago and you were almost in the top 10 and then were out of the top 25 a few weeks later.

Yeah, Sagarin is the Gold Standard...………….UK beat PSU and finished with a better record yet UK is ranked 15 spots behind PSU...……..Sagarin also has Mississippi State at 8 and Iowa at 10??!! I'm sure there is more BS in there too, but a couple of things I noticed right away. Whatever makes you feel better about your do nothing program Aggy.

Scoring Offense
Texas A&M - 19th
UT - 45th

Total Offense
Texas A&M - 15th
UT - 58th

Scoring Defense
Texas A&M - 47th
UT -57th

Total Defense
Texas A&M - 32nd
UT - 67th

Texas A&M - 12th
UT - 18th

Massey Composite
Texas A&M - 17th
UT - 21st

Strength of Schedule
Texas A&M - 4th
UT - 12th

ESPN Final FPI Rankings
Texas A&M - 13th
UT - 19th

Stats lie, and liars quote stats. FPI might be the dumbest stat of them all. UK is not in the top 25 but Miss state is #8 above LSU who beat them. How do you explain Missouri being ranked so high when they sucked worse than 2 Dollar TJ Whore.

You have no argument,

Totally crushed. Although the ever so popular site that OB posters seem to frequent during their own games seemed to have a Clemson lean last night.

Of course they did, that is your moral victory, you played the tigers close, no matter who won you were going to be happy. Moral Victories for everyone.

You will take anything that makes you look good and better than your daddy.

Lol, you guys were always Texas little bitch, you left and now you are the SEC's little bitch. The reason Texas is the darling of the pollsters is because Texas is respected, just like blOwU, tOSU, USCw, Bama, LSU, ND, Meat Chicken, and Florida. That is why those schools are called blue bloods. They are college football royalty.

Aggsy are college football's court jesters, good for a laugh or just playing the fool.

Scoring Offense
Texas A&M - 19th
UT - 45th

Total Offense
Texas A&M - 15th
UT - 58th

Scoring Defense
Texas A&M - 47th
UT -57th

Total Defense
Texas A&M - 32nd
UT - 67th

Texas A&M - 12th
UT - 18th

Massey Composite
Texas A&M - 17th
UT - 21st

Strength of Schedule
Texas A&M - 4th
UT - 12th

ESPN Final FPI Rankings
Texas A&M - 13th
UT - 19th

I don't give a damn what your opinion is, Texas had a better season than a&m did, and it showed by who Texas beat, better W/L record, and better final ranking. And it's UT on here, not "tu". Learn to show respect to Texas when you post here, junior.

Yeah, Sagarin is the Gold Standard...………….UK beat PSU and finished with a better record yet UK is ranked 15 spots behind PSU...……..Sagarin also has Mississippi State at 8 and Iowa at 10??!! I'm sure there is more BS in there too, but a couple of things I noticed right away. Whatever makes you feel better about your do nothing program Aggy.[/QUO
Please give me 2.5 vs aggy on neutral field. FREE MONEY!!! Mond wouldn't start in the B12. He is more of a reciever or LB in the B12. The same could be said for Fromm and Tua. None of them can throw an out pass to the flats. They suck.

So, if Saban wa
I don't give a damn what your opinion is, Texas had a better season than a&m did, and it showed by who Texas beat, better W/L record, and better final ranking. And it's UT on here, not "tu". Learn to show respect to Texas when you post here, junior.

You are right. I missed the "tu" reference that was in the stats. I corrected the others ones. I apologize.

As far as your criteria, you did have better wins, but
you also had two much worse losses (Maryland and OSU), you played one more game than us, and UT is always overhyped in the rankings. It really is a silly argument as our seasons were very close.

So, if Saban wa

You are right. I missed the "tu" reference that was in the stats. I corrected the others ones. I apologize.

As far as your criteria, you did have better wins, but
you also had two much worse losses (Maryland and OSU), you played one more game than us, and UT is always overhyped in the rankings. It really is a silly argument as our seasons were very close.
"two much worse losses (Maryland and OSU)" ??

explain that one....losing at OSU by 3 points is worse than getting blown out by Miss St and only putting up 13 points??

West Virginia would be a good game and we might lose, but it would be a home/home deal most likely. We beat better teams than WVU.
Who? Kentucky-no. LSU- comparable, however it took numerous miracles and seven overtimes to beat LSU. LSU and WVU beats A&M more often then not.

West Virginia would be a good game and we might lose, but it would be a home/home deal most likely. We beat better teams than WVU.

Lol, you think Big 12 and just automatically think inferior. But what was really inferior was your non-existant pass defense. Teams like WVU, blOwU, Okie Lite, and even Tech would have dropped 50 pts each on your defense. Just like Oklahoma dropped 34 on Bama and Texas dropped 28 on Georgia. The difference is they have a defense you don't don't. Across the board, the Big 12 dropped a collective hammer on the SEC defenses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT