ADVERTISEMENT

Just Throwing this out to lurking aggys--

This reminds of the posters thoughts after Trevor Knight best #3 Alabama in the Sugar Bowl. Seems Alabama didn’t want to be there for some reason. Same thing different year.

Exactly! There are bowl games like this EVERY YEAR (two of them this year). And they usually are very little indication of next year. OU went 8-5 and Trevor Knight was replaced as QB the year after beating Bama in the Bowl Game.

Exactly! There are bowl games like this EVERY YEAR (two of them this year). And they usually are very little indication of next year. OU went 8-5 and Trevor Knight was replaced as QB the year after beating Bama in the Bowl Game.
That’s stupid to compare that OU team to this years Texas team. Texas was 9 points away from being a 1 loss team. And let me remind you that 9 points is the total combined in 3 games they lost. They are losing a little bit on defense but the last 2 years of recruiting I feel there are some young guys that are gonna step in and be ready to play. The offense will average 40+ a game next year if Humphries comes back. Get out of here with your stupid ass Aggy logic!

Reactions: hookem3434

aggybilly, enough of your shit. You post one more time about how "Georgia wasn't motivated, etc"., and I'm going to ban you. Take you bullshit over to an aggy board and have a circle jerk. :rolleyes:

No one is in meltdown mode. You guys had a nice victory over a Georgia team that did not want to be there and had guys sitting out. It is what it is. Much the same way Florida took Michigan to the woodshed. This happens every year (Utah/Alabama, OU/Alabama with Trevor Knight, UCF/Auburn, UH/FSU...). Often times those teams above with the big victories were pretty much back to normal the next year. Maybe the case is different with you guys. And I do not know any Aggies that think we will run the table. Most are thinking anywhere from 8-4 to 10-2. We have four really hard games and three are on the road. We went 9-4 in year 1 with Jimbo and cleaned up in recruiting. Most Aggies give the season an A, but no one is saying we will run the table.
BS I got a Aggie friend who says it every year,he is Krazi all the way and when I ask him what happened he tells me they did not have 12th Man

You want to see a meltdown, let someone go horns down.

You want to see a meltdown? Texas stomps Georgia, finishes ranked higher than a&m and has a better overall season. Don't believe me? Go visit texaggy. Over there is proof of that. =)roll

You want to see a meltdown? Texas stomps Georgia, finishes ranked higher than a&m and has a better overall season. Don't believe me? Go visit texaggy. Over there is proof of that. =)roll
And still most of your fan base is offended by the horns down. I said all along you would win nine games. You went one better. Congratulations.

to be fair, uga was missing that one freshman with 15 tackles and 1.5 tfl. and nobody is offended by horns down. it is just taunting and with the pussification of the world, taunting in any form is strictly off-limits.

Texas stomps Georgia, finishes ranked higher than a&m and has a better overall season

You have said that three times. Here are multiple stats that show otherwise.

Scoring Offense
Texas A&M - 19th
UT - 45th

Total Offense
Texas A&M - 15th
UT - 58th

Scoring Defense
Texas A&M - 47th
UT -57th

Total Defense
Texas A&M - 32nd
UT - 67th

Sagarin Ratings: A&M would be a 2.5 point favorite over tu on a neutral field.
Texas A&M - 12th
UT - 18th

Massey Composite
Texas A&M - 17th
UT - 21st

Strength of Schedule
Texas A&M - 4th
UT - 12th

ESPN Final FPI Rankings
Texas A&M - 13th
UT - 19th

The numbers just do not support this subjective assertion. It is fair to say that both seasons were successful, good, and very close. But the numbers show A&M had better stats with a slightly harder schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT