ADVERTISEMENT

LaQuvionte Gonzalez Transferring from A&M

funniest thing is that hes bragging about two losses, typical moral victory though since its about the SEC
Coming from the Moral Victory Champions of the World!! LOL

Oh crap now they will hang that banner!

Strong's foundation class is starting to show his grade risks like we told yall. Not to mention, their OL pick in 2014 is rumored to be transferring.

Has it? The OL can't climb into the pecking order, that's on him! We had grade risks last year, they made it on campus before fall ball.

Do we have a bunch of character flaws in this class like Sumlin's or just possible grade risks?

Your like a simple minded monkey flinging poo at the wall and hoping it will stick!

Last edited:
Strong's foundation class is starting to show his grade risks like we told yall. Not to mention, their OL pick in 2014 is rumored to be transferring.
Aggies are continuing to show their jealous lilbro dumbassery, like we knew they would.

Hook 'em

Has it? The OL can't climb into the pecking order, that's on him! We had grade risks last year, they made it on campus before fall ball.

Do we have a bunch of character flaws in this class like Sumlin's or just possible grade risks?

Your like a simple minded monkey flinging poo at the wall and hoping it will stick!
So, is that the spin on it?

We told yall there were five or six grade risks in this class. Three have been brought up so far in reports that I've read. Clarington was considered a grade risk since two years ago and Strong still signed him. Like we said, let's have the grade risks finalize before we judge the 2015 classes....

I'm guessing aggys are running with this "grade risk" nonsense again? This is why it's so good to have them on ignore.

So, is that the spin on it?

We told yall there were five or six grade risks in this class. Three have been brought up so far in reports that I've read. Clarington was considered a grade risk since two years ago and Strong still signed him. Like we said, let's have the grade risks finalize before we judge the 2015 classes....

What a tool, WE know what's up lil bro...

We? you're spewing shit you read elsewhere, you don't have a pulse on anything. Like I said, we had grade risks last year, Foreman and Ford... They're playing football gringo. If you knew anything, it's s non-issue until they can't qualify. There are plenty of ways to get them on campus. We won't know anything decisive for months unless they're on campus June 1st.

Clarington transcript may not get him admitted, he was worth the risk!

From Jeff Howe:
Clarington's issue has always been the transcript and trying to get it through the clearinghouse. That was going to be the challenge. Texas took a gamble on Clarington because sometimes those things fall your way, but by no means was it ever a guarantee he would make it to campus.

No spin mental midget, it's the reality of how it plays out.

It's cute how worried you are about our possible grade risks when your back up QB may head to MLB.

Go piss in your own Cheerios. This class is badass regardless and it takes three years to grade a class on production.

Back to that 2013 class, it's the shit yo!

Last edited:
"...aggys are running with this "grade risk" nonsense again"

Go easy on these mental rejects -- they continue to grasp at most any Longhorn topic to justify aggy trending downfall.:cool:

Reactions: utisdabomb12
Th
"...aggys are running with this "grade risk" nonsense again"

Go easy on these mental rejects -- they continue to grasp at most any Longhorn topic to justify aggy trending downfall.:cool:

The hilarity is Clarington going to a prep school or JC for a year actually wouldn't be the worst thing to happen. Do I think Clarington would play some this year, maybe. He wouldn't be a huge contributor though. That's what makes this aggys "qualifying" nonsense so stupid. So what if he doesn't qualify, it's a risk worth taking. Like I said in the recruiting thread awhile back, I'm not sure why more players don't grey shirt or take the JUCO route. But hey we are the ones taking a "risk" apparently when A&M may only have 1 scholarship QB after Murray goes to the MLB.

POOCHSCREWER SAID---Just be thankful that our alledged fear saved you an embarrassing beat down from your Lil Bro because it would have been a curb stomping.

Conjecture--- for those of you that didn't go to college (POOCH) is defined as ----
an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

Me saying that aggy is either a puppet to the SEC for not playing us or a pu$$y for not playing us is a choice of factually based information.

Your statement from above is conjecture. You don't KNOW you'd have beaten us. But we KNOW if your AD and conference commish KNEW you'd beat us, they would have let you play us.

Your program b!tched out and ran to Memphis to play in a game further from home, and for less money.
FACTS.

Arky finished behind you and got to go to a more prestigious bowl and make more money. So my question is, why aren't you mad at your commish for disrespecting you like that?

Big bad Aggy can't risk missing at CB and they have to take body's... Congrats on your big 2* commit. It's ridiculous that they refer to chuck as 3 star Charlie.....

Big bad Aggy can't risk missing at CB and they have to take body's... Congrats on your big 2* commit. It's ridiculous that they refer to chuck as 3 star Charlie.....

Not even ranked on 247, but he's a superstar and Strong is "3 start Charlie".

cant believe such an insanely talented and undercoached athlete didnt have better prospects than kansas.

funniest thing is that hes bragging about two losses, typical moral victory though since its about the SEC
Somebody say $EC? :D

Y1sHENh.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT