ADVERTISEMENT

Non-Texas Games of Interest Week 1

Didn’t we want and almost get Trey Sanders but lost out to Alabama? Then he transferred to TCU.

Texas tech playing at 7,220 feet elevation is making Wyoming look pedestrian.

Listen I don't know if he can keep it up but it's he does Travis Hunter could be the next Charles Woodson. Texas only won 9 games the year Ricky won and won of those was a bowl game. If CO can reach 8 wins he should get consideration.

And Deion's boy Shaddeur (sic?) wow is he for real?

And Deion will give the new Big XII a high profile head coach.

And I like what Urban Meyer said he called this the ultimate experiment. Just transfer portal and go out and play. If he succeeds this can change college fb big time.

Reactions: freeper
If you’re looking for a TCU like surprise team for the playoff this year. North Carolina might fit the bill. They’ve got the QB. The schedule sets up nicely.

Reactions: WRLHookem
We need to put the same score on rice that ousux is putting on Arkansas state.

Arkansas State certainly isn’t a good team; however they have pulled some upsets over the past few years, including Kansas State.

After the 73-0 loss, Arkansas State head coach Butch Jones said “There was a marked difference with this football team than what we saw on video. They’re tough. They’re physical. I thought they out-athleted us. The speed differential is probably the most glaring I’ve probably seen in my career.”

This is probably the type of game that Lincoln Riley would have won 52-37 if he was still at OU.

Reactions: Belldozer1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT