ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame at TEXAS * Game Thread *

As I see it, our freshman/soph mistakes cost 2 touchdowns, but still had the energy to win. Hope Torii Hunter is OK. Good luck to them the rest of the season.

We back, bitches.

giphy.gif

Hook 'em

Reactions: LongfellowDrew
Can y'all please stop calling for coaches heads after one game. We are still young and we won! Some other top 10s didn't. Breathe and let the season play out!!!

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
WTF? The coach Rudy deal again? Come on Horns, you are one of the all time great football schools. This hoisting of the coach deal is a little odd? I was joking with a ND fan saying the players would do it but I was kidding!!=)roll

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
WTF? The coach Rudy deal again? Come on Horns, you are one of the all time great football schools. This hoisting of the coach deal is a little odd? I was joking with a ND fan saying the players would do it but I was kidding!!=)roll
I was thinking the same-act like you been there before. But, Texas hasn't "been there" since 2009.

Reactions: Belldozer1
So I must admit I strolled on over to Texags because they're pretty damn entertaining. I never expected to find 2k post and 50 pages. I mean I know UT/ND was the only thing going but still..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT