ADVERTISEMENT

**Official Florida St vs Louisville thread of prayers**

Mother’s Dick!!!! Can we get 1 good game from the fvcking Plumner bloodline????

This game could be the most watched college game of the year thus far. Bama fans watching. Texas fans watching. Aggy fans watching and cheering for FSU.
You might like this....

Projected College Football Playoff bracket after Alabama upsets Georgia​

1. Michigan Wolverines*
  2. Washington Huskies
  3. Florida State Seminoles*
  4. Texas Longhorns
  5. Alabama Crimson Tide
  6. Georgia Bulldogs

This game could be the most watched college game of the year thus far. Bama fans watching. Texas fans watching. Aggy fans watching and cheering for FSU.
I see what you did there. The subtle aggy shot. Well played my friend.

Is anybody going to make a first down in this game. One whole quarter without a first down.

The playoff games are in a month. The # 2 QB should be back by then. If not the freshman gets up to 80 hours of additional practice time

If FSU wins, It’s going to be crazy. An SEC team has never been left, a team that was ranked #1 going into Championship weekend has never been left out, an undefeated Power 5 team has never been left out.

The poor kid has been running scout team all season. Probably didn't get any real team reps until last week and maybe 2 days of first team reps this week but most likely they will get the # 2 QB back for the championship.

321 yards combined total offense
19 combined first downs
13 combined total points
By a combined 4 teams.

There is something to be said for beating the #14 team with a 3rd string freshman 3 Star QB making his first ever start and it being in the Conference Championship game if FSU wins.

I want FSU to lose, but there’s a small part of me that wants to CFP committee to have to make the hard decision…. I’d also love to see Bama get left out.

I think they should expand the playoffs to all conference champions [only]. That takes out the guess work. Win your conference and you get a shot. It’s simple, it’s fair, it takes the beauty contest out of the equation, and could lead to the occasional dark horse national champion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT