ADVERTISEMENT

**Official Texas vs Washington thread to the Title Game of Redemptive Glory**

I don’t care what the NFL thinks because I’m not projecting where I think he’ll go. I’m saying for me, he’s the top QB prospect.

Lots of NFL franchises live in an archaic world which is why their franchises suck ass still. So yes, some will look at his injuries from half a decade ago and cross him off. Those franchises are the ones that suck ass and always will. Being worried about previous injuries is archaic thinking.

Is Miami not taking a gamble on mush brains Tua?

Is Cincy gonna part ways with Joe?

Of course not.

In regards to Young, I preferred Stroud over him by a mile. Other than that I didn’t think the QB class was very good.

I think Penix will be an absolute steal in the late 2nd round. A team like the Saints would do well to pick him up.
And you know it's all about money when it comes to drafting a player especially with a wrap cheat like Penix. Not every NFL team can be good and we all know that. How are the Patriots doing now? We will see if the Broncos pick him up if they do Penix won't last there either.

Last edited:
I don’t care what the NFL thinks because I’m not projecting where I think he’ll go. I’m saying for me, he’s the top QB prospect.

Lots of NFL franchises live in an archaic world which is why their franchises suck ass still. So yes, some will look at his injuries from half a decade ago and cross him off. Those franchises are the ones that suck ass and always will. Being worried about previous injuries is archaic thinking.

Is Miami not taking a gamble on mush brains Tua?

Is Cincy gonna part ways with Joe?

Of course not.

In regards to Young, I preferred Stroud over him by a mile. Other than that I didn’t think the QB class was very good.

I think Penix will be an absolute steal in the late 2nd round. A team like the Saints would do well to pick him up.
I don't think there's chance Penix drops all the way to the 2nd round with the way he's played this year. Some team will take him in the first round.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT