ADVERTISEMENT

**Official Florida St vs Louisville thread of prayers**

Practice time doesn’t replicate the speed of game reps.
I coached for 12 years 2 of them at the college level. I know this. I also know what the # 3 QB does all season. He got some reps for the FSU offense in preseason and then not until the practices before the North Alabama game. He didn't get first team reps until this week. He maybe has 20% of the playbook to work with this week.

They'll do it. They leave out the SEC and there will literally be bloodshedding riots.
every sports media broadcaster after the bama game said Texas would get in first. All season long the committee has kept bama behind Texas because the head to head.

And #1 for Louisville is hot garbage. He make John Burt look like Marvin Harrison.

Anybody else tired of the Florida state band being next to the fvcking field mics?

If I hear their daaaaa daaa da da da ...... horns one more time, they're taking over first place from the "BK--- have it your way" commercial for the most annoying fvcking sounds in history.

Louisville getting cute. Just keep doing what you're doing. Don't think.

Anybody else tired of the Florida state band being next to the fvcking field mics?

If I hear their daaaaa daaa da da da ...... horns one more time, they're taking over first place from the "BK--- have it your way" commercial for the most annoying fvcking sounds in history.
YES!! I’m glad I’m not the only one. And Norvell looks like Freddy Mercury.

I've seen FSU play a few games this season. Our interior DL is better their edge guys are better. LBs are about even their DBs might be a little better. Their O looks like hot garbage because they have a true freshman making his first start.

If they win every game- you can't keep them out.
They'll do it. They leave out the SEC and there will literally be bloodshedding riots.

This goes to the point I made in the playoff argument thread.

If the argument is “it should be the best teams” in support of Bama, then FSU doesn’t deserve to get in. They are only where they because they’re undefeated. Not because they’re one of the best teams.

If the argument is “it’s the record that matters” in support FSU, then Bama doesn’t deserve to get in because Texas owns the head-to-head against them.

Either the on-field results matter, or they don’t. But it can’t be had both ways. Cherry-picking which metric to use to bypass Texas will also cause issues.

Reactions: westx
well looks like its going to come down to one thing

does the committee put Texas in over Bama.. it should be a no brainer but we shall see...

This is literally the WORST game I’ve ever seen in my life. There’s no way anybody watching this SHIT SHOW thinks FSU is 1 of the 4 best teams in the country.

does the committee put Texas in over Bama.. it should be a no brainer but we shall see...
I hope the committee does because several talking heads from ESPN will literally explode if the SEC gets left out. It will make for fantastic tv.

I hope the committee does because several talking heads from ESPN will literally explode if the SEC gets left out. It will make for fantastic tv.
every media broadcaster ive seen today said texas should get in over bama..

I guarantee if the roles were reversed there wouldn’t even be a question - 1 loss Texas (#8) beats #1 team to win Big 12. UT’s only loss was to Bama (#7) week 2. Bama beats #18 team convincingly to win SEC championship. Who would the committee put in with that scenario?

Too much SEC bias that’s clouding people’s judgment and logic. The SEC is out the way I see it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT