ADVERTISEMENT

official Longhorns vs Turtles thread (ugly uniforms)

Pathetic. Can’t believe we lost the home and home to Maryland. They aren’t a good team at all.

That was 5 hours and 32 minutes of some of the most embarrassing football I've ever seen. We just got beat by a replacement coach who installed a new offense and is a bottom feeding big 10 team who will be lucky to win 5 games all year.

I feel like I don't know my own school anymore. This is just fvcking shameful. We should have beaten this team by 3 touchdowns. Our offense is a gimmick at times. Our defense plays only when it wants to play. We substitute so liberally that nobody can get into any sort of flow and have a feel for the game.

I've been embarrased about our performances in the past..... losing to kansas and Iowa state..... but losing two in a row to Maryland is just shameful. Absolutely pathetic and shameful.

That defense couldn't stop nose bleed and Yet another disappointing season. Tom has to be on the hot seat. Dude is talk and no show.

Tom needs to just bend over at the press conference. Theres nothing he can say.

This team was unprepared and didn't show up. Absolutely pathetic.

We probably need to rethink playing the Alabama's and LSU'S of college football in the openers and p!ay teams we can beat like Nichols State and McNeese St....!!!!

Reactions: westx
We probably need to rethink playing the Alabama's and LSU'S of college football in the openers and p!ay teams we can beat like Nichols State and McNeese St....!!!!
I posted that and that everyone got all mad, saying it was a great idea to schedule bama in a few years while we rebuild

i guess the thing that bothers me is we have all this adversity during the game and our head coach is standing around chewing bubblegum on the sidlines. it just infuriates me.

I don’t write much. Read a lot of posts on this board....every....day. But I’m compelled to write today after suffering through the last 5 hours of misery. I’m sorry, there is zero excuse for this loss. I’m lookin forward to the TH presser. I want hear what words/excuses are gonna come out of his mouth.

this really was as pathetic a performance, game plan, execution and in game adjustments as I have seen in the last 25 years...Every coach should have donate this month's salary to some deserving charity.....

I agree. Every football coach that is on the UT payroll has failed at their job. There is ZERO excuse for losing to Maryland. Freakin' Maryland for the second consecutive year!! Texas should have blown this team out. It looks like all of these hyped players are just a bunch of mediocre players and the hyped coaching staff is all hat and no cattle.

I told all of you months ago! Herman is not "The One! Like young kids ya'll have to learn the hard way!

w1sh15_zpsz8hq1ls9.jpg

Hook'em

Its hard to see Texas in this situation as I was expecting to see improvemment.As stated earlier,I would hope the coaches would refund some of their high paying salaries as these kids were not prepared to play today.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
On a side not...Sam is not the guy....anybody but him...but just when u think this program can't fall any further or embarrass itself any more it does.

The problem is Tom Herman is in his 4th season overall as a HC. He is still learning and developing as a HC, and yeah he had a couple big wins his first couple years at Houston just like Charlie Strong as Louisville that doesn’t make one ready for a job like Texas. You can’t learn how to be a head coach at Texas. You better know how to be a head coach when you get here, and with Herman and probably strong to we have a guy learning c

One of the things that made Mack so successful here is he had already been a head coach for like 10 years. He’d seen and been through a lot. If you want to get the next Mack brown start looking at resumes not moments.

The problem is Tom Herman is in his 4th season overall as a HC. He is still learning and developing as a HC, and yeah he had a couple big wins his first couple years at Houston just like Charlie Strong as Louisville that doesn’t make one ready for a job like Texas. You can’t learn how to be a head coach at Texas. You better know how to be a head coach when you get here, and with Herman and probably strong to we have a guy learning c

One of the things that made Mack so successful here is he had already been a head coach for like 10 years. He’d seen and been through a lot. If you want to get the next Mack brown start looking at resumes not moments.
So what you're saying is stop hiring the untested flavor of the week.

So what you're saying is stop hiring the untested flavor of the week.
If we want to get back to the top yes.

I mean we all make fun of Aggy and for good reason but gotta give them credit they went out and got a guy with a track recored. Now they massively overpaid and he’s probably a bit overrated but still.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT